Menu Price: $45.00
At TAG, Larimer Square’s distinctive dining destination, Chef/Owner Troy Guard uses fresh local ingredients to offer a cross-cultural culinary adventure. Guard’s playful cuisine, described as Continental Social Food, melds classic and contemporary styles in a chic urban atmosphere to inspire a sense of community among friends. This philosophy influences every aspect of the TAG experience from Guard’s innovative menu to the exceptional wine list and handcrafted cocktails.
But what is Continental Social Food?
TAG’s unique cuisine can be described as a culinary journey — food that is unconstrained by national boundaries. Drawing from Chef Guard’s Hawaiian upbringing and his travels in Asia and Latin America, TAG’s menu offers a harmonious marriage of local ingredients and international inspiration. From the open concept kitchen and chef’s counter seats, to the vibrant ten-seat bar, interactive dining spaces and easily shareable dishes, the TAG experience is dedicated to eating good food with good friends.
- Hours: Dinner: Mon-Thurs: 5pm-10pm, Fri-Sat: 5pm-11pm, Sun: 5pm-9pm, Happy Hour: Mon-Fri: 2pm-6pm, Lunch: Mon-Fri: 11:30am-2pm
- Miles to airport: 26
- Blocks to CCC: 3
- Indoor Fire Code: 176
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 195
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Interactive cooking and cocktail classes, culinary education programs and customizable tasting events.
- Pricing: $$
- Open Sundays:
- Serves Lunch:
- Serves Dinner:
- Denver Original:
- Serves Alcoholic Beverages:
- Has a Full Bar:
- Has a Chef/Community Table:
- Allow Buy Out:
- Private Rooms Available:
- Cuisine: Continental Social Food
- Green Practice Desc: We have a written environmental policy, recycle and purchase locally grown/organic products.
- Description Troy Guard's home to continental social food. Cocktail receptions are available for up to 125 guests. Seated private dining is available in a private room for up to 80 guests or up to 135 for a restaurant buyout. We offer a cutting edge wine list and progressive modern cocktails. Please visit our Website for menus and information.
- Total Sq. Ft. 1645
- Catering In-house
- Type of Venue Restaurant
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 2
Full Buy Out
- Banquet Capacity: 140
- Reception Capacity: 195
- Total Sq. Ft.: 748
- Banquet Capacity: 55
- Reception Capacity: 75
- Total Sq. Ft.: 817
- Banquet Capacity: 85
- Reception Capacity: 120
Crispy Frog Legs / scallion shavings / sesame / housemade xo sauce
Monkfish Agnolotti / asian pear / szechuan peppercorn / vanilla-yuzu butter
Fried Roman Gnocchi / iterations of mushroom / braised brassicas / stracciatella cheese
NY Strip / fingerling potato / charred napa cabbage / black garlic jus
Ginger - Tarragon Salmon / sablefish brandade / fennel / citrus salad
Duck Meatballs / achiote rice / baby carrot / radish / cilantro / cotija cheese / mole negro
Smokey Eggplant Tortelloni / goat cheese / pine gastrique
Passionfruit Cheesecake / kiwi yogurt caviar / panko streusel / swiss meringue
Milk Chocolate Cremeux / lavender gel / almond crumble / blackberries / chambord