Texas de Brazil is no ordinary steakhouse. It’s a dining experience like no other.
Here, traditions of Brazilian cooking blend with Texas hospitality to create a lively atmosphere in an upscale setting. Your meal begins with a visit to our extravagant salad area – a feast for your eyes as well as your palate. Indulge in a wide array of seasonal roasted vegetables, fresh artisan breads, charcuterie, imported cheeses and other specialties.
Then enjoy the rodizio-style dining that has made us famous. An endless parade of gaucho servers visits your table with skewers of freshly grilled meats carved directly onto your plate. Choose from succulent beef, lamb, pork, chicken and Brazilian sausage, cooked over a wood charcoal fire the way cowboys of Southern Brazil have prepared it for generations. It’s all served with authentic side dishes of garlic mashed potatoes, Brazilian cheese bread and sweet fried bananas.
To complement your meal, select from our award-winning collection of wines or traditional Brazilian bar creations. And don’t forget to treat yourself to one of our decadent à la carte desserts.
Welcome to the height of festive fine dining. Welcome to Texas de Brazil.
- Event Space:
- Hours: Mon–Thurs: 5pm–9:30pm, Fri: 11am-2pm, 5pm-9:30pm, Sat: 5pm–10pm, Sun: 4pm–9pm
- Indoor Fire Code: 450
- Miles to airport: 14
- Miles to CCC: 9.8
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 450
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Dinner Hours: Mon-Fri: 5pm-9:30pm, Sat: 4pm-10pm, Sun: 4pm-9pm
- Fax: (720) 374-2327
- Has a Full Bar:
- Hours of Operation: Mon-Fri: 5pm-9:30pm, Sat: 4pm-10pm, Sun: 4pm-9pm
- Lunch Hours: Fri: 11am-2pm
- Offers a Buffet:
- Offers Takeout:
- Phone: (720) 374-2100
- Pricing: $$$$
- Private Rooms Available:
- Reservations Recommended:
- Serves Alcoholic Beverages:
- Serves Dinner:
- Serves Lunch:
- Menu Price Option: $35.00
- First Course Heading: Soup of the Day
- First Course Options: • Lobster Bisque
- Second Course Heading: Salad Selections
- Second Course Options: • Cabbage Salad • Caesar Salad • House Salad • Spring Mix • Romaine Lettuce • In-House Dressings • Sliced Tomatoes • Shrimp Salad • Prosciutto • Grana Padano Cheese • Cherry Tomatoes • Fresh Mozzarella • Capers • Roasted Garlic • Salami • Potato Salad • Couscous Salad • Onion Ceviche • Malagueta Peppers • Black Olives • Cornichons • Hearts of Palm • Tabbouleh • Roasted Red & Yellow Peppers • Marinated Artichoke Hearts • Manchego Cheese • Roasted Jalapeños • Smoked Salmon • Crispy Bacon • Cucumber Salad • Ciabatta Bread & Croutons • Farofa • Chimichurri & Mint Sauce
- Third Course Heading: Meat Selections
- Third Course Options: • Herb-Marinated Pork Loin • Picanha • Brazilian Sausage • Leg of Lamb • Chicken Breast Wrapped in Bacon • Parmesan-Crusted Pork Loin • Garlic Picanha • Parmesan Drumettes • Flank Steak • Barbecue Pork Ribs
- Denver 5 Star Certified:
- Description Texas de Brazil, is a Brazilian steakhouse, or churrascaria, that features endless servings of flame-grilled beef, lamb, pork, chicken, and Brazilian sausage as well as an extravagant salad area with a wide array of seasonal chef-crafted items.
- Catering In-house
- Type of Venue Restaurant
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet
- Number of Rooms 4
- Banquet Capacity: 30
- Banquet Capacity: 50
- Banquet Capacity: 50
- Banquet Capacity: 70
Full Buy Out
- Banquet Capacity: 450