Founded in Breckenridge in 1987, we offer 1/2-Day to 5-Day overnight rafting trips from six convenient locations, lodging and several other activities. Whether it's beginner, intermediate, advanced, or expert whitewater that floats your boat, we have the perfect rafting trip for you! With an emphasis on safety and quality, our trips are packed with premium features.
We are Colorado's only outfitter that hires guides, at least in their 4th year of professional guiding, to help ensure your safety and enjoyment.
We also provide private transportation; daily pickups in Breckenridge, Frisco & Keystone; activity packages; deluxe trips; team-building adventures; kayaking; fishing and much more!
- Hours: Daily: 7am-7pm
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 30
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: While we have built our reputation by offering Colorado’s highest quality rafting trips, we now have a wide variety of top-notch activities to choose from. Try our extremely popular “combo trips” that allow you to enjoy two different half-day activities in one day. These Colorado Vacation Packages are sure to quench your thirst for adventure! In order to better serve our customers, we have partnered with the best outfitters around to provide a wide range of activities to complete your Colorado adventure vacation! We’ve combined our most popular activities into money saving bundles to fill your vacation days. Simply choose the activity of your liking from the list below and see what that activity can be paired with. Immerse yourself in the mountains with one or all of these Colorado Vacation Packages. Team building, ziplining, ATV, fishing, horseback riding, hot air balloon rides and more. http://www.theadventurecompany.com/family-activity-packages/. If you’d like to build a customized Colorado Vacation Package, please contact our friendly office staff for assistance. 800-497-RAFT. Team Building Activities: Because whitewater rafting requires teamwork to accomplish a mutually beneficial goal on its own, our team building trips are centered on this activity. With the assistance of corporate psychologists, we have developed a team building program that combines whitewater rafting with exercises that promote cooperation and communication. You’ll participate in team building exercises such as our “life boat” scenario or our “raft race” to transport each group across the river and back again. Specific rules incorporated into these exercises will ultimately slow down the teams that are not working well together. Discussions are held after each activity to help team members realize that good communication and cooperation always help promote the success of any team, in any task. Each lesson learned is related to your particular workplace in order to improve efficiency and cooperation. Overall, the day is fun and effective!
- Total # of Sleeping Rooms: 6
- Complimentary Internet:
- In-Room High Speed Internet: