Our Colorado chocolate shop makes handcrafted, all-natural chocolate onsite and serves local-roast gourmet coffee. There are no dyes, preservatives or artificial ingredients in anything we make. We also specialize in chocolate and wine pairing events, featuring our pure chocolate with organic flavor oils. If you need a unique wine event or customized all Colorado gifts, The Chocolate Therapist offers a variety of options to suit any
- Hours of Operation: M-F: 8:30-6:30, Sa: 9:00-6:30, Sun 11:00-6:00
- Open Sundays:
- Seating Capacity: 14
- Private Room Capacity: 14
- Cuisine: chocolate, coffee, beer, wine
- Phone: (303) 795-7913
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: (303) 795-0788
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 8:30am-6:30pm, Sat: 9am-6:30pm, Sun: 11am-6pm
- Miles to airport: 32
- Miles to CCC: 10
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 14
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Chocolate & Wine or Chocolate & Beer pairing classes with our own handcrafted chocolates, held in the shop after hours (8-14 guests). For a larger number of guests, this event can be hosted at any location. If requested, we can use Colorado-made wines for an All-Colorado event. $25 per guest. Please contact us for a summary of what is included in this totally unique and fun event, which received a "Best of Groupon" award in the spring of 2016.
- Green Practice Desc: Recycle all boxes and packaging as possible, use recyclable cups and recyclable milk bottles from dairy.
Chocolate and Wine Pairing
Mar 25, 2017 - Apr 29, 2017
Join us for an evening of education and indulgence! Your night begins with a brief lesson on where chocolate comes from and how it is made from bean to bar, followed by a sampling of two distinctive single source chocolates to help you explore the...