Located in the South of Colfax Nightlife District, The Church is where beautiful people, beautiful music and a beautiful vibe come together within a spectacular setting of stained glass art, Gothic architecture, 70’ ceilings, a sushi bar, multiple dance floors in 10 rooms & 3 floors. Voted "best nightclub in the country," two years in a row!
- Hours: General THU - SUN: 9:00PM to 2:00AM
- Miles to airport: 25
- Miles to CCC: 1
- Indoor Fire Code: 1400
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 828
- Event Space:
- Facility & Décor Description: The Church Nightclub is a unique space that has an expansive range of appeal. Built in 1865, it still has all of the original gothic architecture. With the best international DJs constantly steaming through, a state-of-the-art sound system, and large projection screens, The Church is an amazing venue for the senses.
- Open Sundays:
- Serves Dinner:
- Description The Church Nightclub is a unique space that has an expansive range of appeal. Built in 1865, it still has all of the original gothic architecture. With the best international DJs constantly steaming through, a state-of-the-art sound system, and large projection screens, The Church is an amazing venue for the senses.
- Total Sq. Ft. 32000
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Bar/Nightclub
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Tradeshow/Expo, Meeting Classroom
- Reception Capacity: 310
- Reception Capacity: 60
- Reception Capacity: 149
- Reception Capacity: 309
Jul 14, 2017 - Dec 14, 2018
International DJ talent - see The Church website for specific show details Main Floor: EDM presented by Global Dance HipHop/Trap Room on the Funktion-One with LED video Locals night when there isn't a headliner: 21+ FREE. 18+ $20
Apr 16, 2017 - Dec 14, 2018
Every Sunday, the Church Nightclub lives up to it’s iconic imagery and architecture with a Service Industry Night filled with 2 rooms of our traditional goth, alternative & industrial on one side and retro, indie, throwback, 80’s/90’s...
Mar 1, 2019
Artopia 2019 will be a real blast from the past into the future, filled with the sights and sounds of Colorado's hip-hop scene from the '70s to today...and beyond. This annual celebration will be bigger and better than before, with hip-hop...