The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (CELL) is dedicated to preventing terrorism through education, empowerment and engagement. As a nonprofit, nonpartisan institution, its one-of-a-kind exhibit, renowned speaker series and training initiatives provide a comprehensive look at the threat of terrorism and how individuals can play a role in preventing it, ultimately enhancing public safety.
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Blocks to CCC: 9
- Event Space:
- Group Activities Description: Guided group tours are conducted year-round. Tour is 45 minutes and is accessible for guests with disabilities. Exhibit not recommended for children under 14 years of age. Available for groups of 10 or more. Advance reservations required. Call for available times and group rates 303.844.4000 x5.
- Hours: Tues-Tues: 10am-5pm Wed-Sat: 10am-5pm Sun-Sun: 12pm-5pm
- Indoor Fire Code: 50
- Miles to airport: 25
- Miles to CCC: 0.8
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 25
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 45
- Facility & Décor Description: Last room of exhibit can accommodate up to 25 people classroom-style. Advance reservations required.
- Allow Buy Out:
- Description The CELL's Action Center, the last room in the Exhibit, can accommodate up to 25 people classroom-style. Advance reservations are required.
- Total Sq. Ft. 1000
- Reception Capacity 45
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 25
Full Buy Out
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1000
- Classroom Capacity: 25
- Reception Capacity: 45