The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (CELL) is dedicated to preventing terrorism through education, empowerment and engagement. As a nonprofit, nonpartisan institution, its one-of-a-kind exhibit, renowned speaker series and training initiatives provide a comprehensive look at the threat of terrorism and how individuals can play a role in preventing it, ultimately enhancing public safety.
- Hours: Tues-Tues: 10am-5pm Wed-Sat: 10am-5pm Sun-Sun: 12pm-5pm
- Miles to airport: 25
- Blocks to CCC: 9
- Miles to CCC: 0.8
- Indoor Fire Code: 50
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 45
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 25
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Guided group tours are conducted year-round. Tour is 45 minutes and is accessible for guests with disabilities. Exhibit not recommended for children under 14 years of age. Available for groups of 10 or more. Advance reservations required. Call for available times and group rates 303.844.4000 x5.
- Facility & Décor Description: Last room of exhibit can accommodate up to 25 people classroom-style. Advance reservations required.
- Allow Buy Out:
- Description The CELL's Action Center, the last room in the Exhibit, can accommodate up to 25 people classroom-style. Advance reservations are required.
- Total Sq. Ft. 1000
- Reception Capacity 45
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 25
Full Buy Out
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1000
- Reception Capacity: 45
Two-for-One Tickets at the CELL
Nov 2, 2018 - Nov 10, 2018
As a global community, we are facing challenging times. Now, more than ever, we must learn about the growing threat of terrorism in order to combat it. Visit the Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (CELL) during Denver Arts Week 2018,...
Night at the Museums: The CELL
Nov 3, 2018
Now, more than ever, it's vital to become educated on today's security threats and what you can do to help enhance community safety. Visit the Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab – the CELL – during Night at the Museums...