The Infinite Monkey Theorem is a counter culture Urban Winery located in the River North District in Denver. Sourcing fruit from the Western slope, the wine is made here in Denver. The winery has an open-to-the-public tasting room, the Wine Lab, and has event capability of up to 500 people.
- Indoor Fire Code: 725
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 350
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: The barrel tasting is an option we recommend for groups of 6 or more looking to learn all about how we make wine in Denver. Our winemaker, Ben Parsons, will personally guide you on a tour of the urban winery, teach you how we make IMT wine, as well as guide you through a private barrel tasting! A barrel tasting is literally tasting wine out of barrel, and it is the best way to learn about wine. $50 per person.
- Facility & Décor Description: There are three different space options, allowing you to "build your own venue" by choosing what best suits your specific needs whether it be a small get together or a large scale event. Rental prices include bartenders and clean up. In addition to the hourly rates, we require a minimum wine purchase of $15 per person + 15% gratuity.
- Hours of Operation: Tuesday-Friday 5-10pm, Saturday 2-10pm, Sunday 2-8pm
- Open Sundays:
- Denver Original:
- Serves Alcoholic Beverages:
- Cuisine: Wine
- Same-day Booking:
- Description There are three different space options, allowing you to "build your own venue" by choosing what best suits your specific needs whether it be a small get together or a large scale event. Rental prices include bartenders and clean up. In addition to the hourly rates, we require a minimum wine purchase of $15 per person + 15% gratuity.
- Total Sq. Ft. 13500
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet
- Number of Rooms 3
The Wine Lab
- Total Sq. Ft.: 2500
- Width: 58
- Length: 43
- Height: 12
- Reception Capacity: 100
- Total Sq. Ft.: 3000
- Width: 70
- Length: 43
- Height: 1000
- Reception Capacity: 275
- Total Sq. Ft.: 8000
- Width: 330
- Length: 25
- Height: 24
- Reception Capacity: 350
Tour and Tasting
Nov 16, 2018 - Nov 21, 2018
Schedule a Public Tour and let us guide you through the winery while you taste our favorite selections of our bottled, kegged, and wine in a can. You’ll tour the winery, learn a little more about us, and taste 5 of our wines along the way.
Train To Be A Somm, Or Just Drink Like One. Part II
Nov 28, 2018
Take part in our monthly educational wine series at our RiNo taproom and learn a thing or two about the whats, whys and hows of everything wine. Each of our classes will cover different topics, but one thing is for sure...there will be lots...
First Fridays at Infinite Monkey Theorem
Feb 3, 2017 - Nov 21, 2018
Every First Friday of the month The Winery will be open to the public (4-10pm) - come on down! We'll have great food, amazing art, live music, and of course ridiculously good wine!
Wine & Pie Me!
Nov 15, 2018 - Dec 12, 2018
Together with The Long I Pie, we're hosting our annual wine & pie pairing to get you in the holiday eating mood! $22 (plus tax) gets you 3 courses of pure tastiness. Think Honey Lavender and our Blind Watchmaker White...so, are you sold...