The Original reinvents the neighborhood eatery, combining timeless inspiration from classic Americana with inventive and playful modern flair. The menu, with influences ranging from the 1950s diner to elegant railway dining cars, features familiar, elevated comforts including a variety of gourmet sandwiches, soups and all-day breakfast options alongside enticing entrées such as a prime rib dinner, short rib stroganoff and other thoughtfully sourced proteins. Unique and crave-able curiosities include the signature Croughnut Slider Burger, a quirky collection of boozy milkshakes, and a pie case offering a rotating selection of sweet treats.
- Hours: Tues-Sun: 3pm-10pm
- Cuisine: Americana
- Pricing: $$
- Serves Dinner:
- Additional Restaurant Info (Parking, Valet, etc): Discounted Valet Parking at the Rally Hotel or Self-Parking within McGregor Square Garage.
- Menu Price Option: $35.00
- Vegetarian Option Available:
- First Course Heading: Appetizers
- First Course Options: Bubbie's Duck Fat Matzo Ball Soup Short Rib Poutine: Short Rib, Cheese Curds, Mushrooms, Gravy "Everything Bagel" Deviled Eggs: Salmon Bacon, Everything Spice, Capers, Pickled Onions
- Second Course Heading: Entrees
- Second Course Options: All-American Cheeseburger: Wagyu Beef, Special Sauce, Lettuce, Cheese, Pickles, Onions on a Sesame Bun Spaghetti with Impossible Meatballs Roasted Half Chicken: Bottomless Shoestring Potatoes
- Third Course Heading: Dessert
- Third Course Options: Caramel Apple Pie: Sky High Whipped Cream Two Black and White Cookies