Trompeau Bakery opened in 2001 near the DU Campus on Evans Avenue in Denver, Colorado. After outgrowing that location, we built our current location in Englewood and moved in early 2011.
We are and have always been a family owned authentic French Bakery. If you’ve ever been to France, you’ll know what we mean. We bake our goods from scratch every morning and specialize in crafting a variety of breads, croissants, quiches, cookies, and pastries. We also proudly serve Denver’s own, Kaladi Coffee Roasters.
Our bakery offers free Wi-Fi, a lovely new patio, and a café area for dining, meeting, relaxing, or working.
- Hours: Mon-Sat: 6am-2pm
- Women Owned:
- Cuisine: French Bakery
- Pricing: $
- Serves Breakfast:
- Serves Dinner:
- Serves Lunch:
- Curbside Pick-Up:
- Women Owned:
- Menu Price Option: $25.00
- Vegetarian Option Available:
- First Course Heading: Salad
- First Course Options: Choose one small side salad from the following: Caesar Salad (Vegetarian), Nicoise Salad (Includes tuna)
- Second Course Heading: Charcuterie
- Second Course Options: Choose from a Cheese Plate (Vegetarian) or Charcuterie Plate, featuring locally sourced meats from River Bear American Meats and delicious high quality cheeses.
- Third Course Heading: Sweet/Savory Crepe or Quiche
- Third Course Options: Choose from one of our made-to-order sweet or savory Crepes, or individual sized Quiche! Quiche flavors change daily, but will include at least one vegetarian (meat-free) option. Crepes can be chosen from the following. Savory: Ham & Swiss, Herb Goat Cheese & Caramelized Onion, Ricotta Spinach Mushroom & Bacon, Spinach Artichoke & Brie, Monte Cristo. Sweet: Éclair (Chocolate with Pastry Cream), Fruit & Cream Cheese (Blueberry, Raspberry or Cherry), Nutella, Nutella & Banana, Apple Cinnamon.
- Fourth Course Heading: Beer or Wine
- Fourth Course Options: Choose one of our delicious Beer or Wine offerings! Beer from Spice Trade Brewing: Sun Temple IPA, Scarlet Giant, Thai Tripel, Chai Milk Stout. Wine from Bonterra Wines: Sauvignon Blanc, Rose, Young Red. For those under 21, we have several soft drink and juice options in place of beer or wine.
- Additional Items: Last call for Crepes at 5:15PM. Must be 21+ for Wine and Beer.