The Vail Golf and Nordic Clubhouse featured an all-new restaurant, The Grill on the Gore, and a beautiful new banquet space, the Gore Range Room. The Vail Golf and Nordic Clubhouse offers a spectacular event venue and uniquely scenic views throughout all seasons. Home to the Vail Golf Club in the summer and Vail Nordic Center in winter. The Nordic Center offers 17 kilometers of daily-groomed Nordic and classic skiing, 10 kilometers of snowshoe track and new this year — 13K of fat bike trails. The pro shop carries a full line of skis and boots, winter sports clothing, snowshoes, fat bikes and sleds to pull kids. The Grill on the Gore restaurant is open daily for lunch. The Vail Golf and Nordic Clubhouse is managed by the Vail Recreation District which also manages the Dobson Ice Arena and the Ford Park.
- Hours: 9am-12am
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 160
- Event Space:
- Description The Gore Range Room banquet capacity consists of rounds of eight.
- Total Sq. Ft. 2700
- Reception Capacity 160
- Space Notes Event Contact: Carolyn Israel, (970) 477-5278, email@example.com. Allows full buyouts.
- Type of Venue Golf Course/Clubhouse
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 160
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 112
Gore Range Room
- Total Sq. Ft.: 2700
- Classroom Capacity: 112
- Banquet Capacity: 160
- Reception Capacity: 160