Wings Over the Rockies has always been known for it's Air & Space Museum in Denver's historic Lowry neighborhood. Wings' is proud to announce that it's second facility is now open at Centennial Airport in Englewood, Colorado.
The Boeing Blue Sky Aviation Gallery at Exploration of Flight offers guests an in-depth look at aviation on the grounds of one of the nation's busiest general aviation airports. Explore interactive aviation exhibits on weather, health and fitness, career readiness and more. Fly pilot-quality simulators, take an airport tour, listen to chatter from the tower, watch airplanes take off and land and even experience flight itself. The facility is open Friday and Saturday from 10am-5pm and Sunday from 12pm-5pm. Learn more and find directions at ExplorationOfFlight.org.
- Event Space:
- Hours: Centennial Airport
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 700
- Total Sq. Ft. 9000
- Reception Capacity 700
- Space Notes Event Contact: Keisha Makonese, (303) 360-5360 ext. 104, firstname.lastname@example.org. Allows full buyouts.
- Type of Venue Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 500
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 25
Boeing Blue Sky Aviation Gallery
- Total Sq. Ft.: 9000
- Classroom Capacity: 25
- Banquet Capacity: 500
- Reception Capacity: 700