An upcoming rooftop expansion of the Colorado Convention Center will feature a new outdoor terrace and enhanced event spaces.
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE PROJECT
- Groundbreaking in June 2021; scheduled for completion in 2023
- The Colorado Convention Center expansion will include a flexible 80,000-square-foot ballroom (the largest in Colorado!) that is dividable into 19 different configurations
- A 35,000-square-foot pre-function area
- A jaw-dropping 20,000-square-foot outdoor terrace
- Both the pre-function and outdoor event spaces will have spectacular, unobstructed views of the Rocky Mountains and city skyline, allowing event attendees to take advantage of Denver's 300 days of sunshine.
- These new facilities will be seamlessly integrated into the building, and attendees will have easy access to the center's existing exhibit, meeting room and ballroom levels.
- Technology improvements will be made that will position the Colorado Convention Center as a "best-in-class" facility, keeping pace with current technologies and demand, including increased capacity for Wi-Fi and streaming video.
See more information on the CCC expansion project.
MORE ABOUT THE COLORADO CONVENTION CENTER
More About The Colorado Convention Center