The VISIT DENVER Foundation Scholarship is designed to support undergraduate students pursuing higher education in the fields of hospitality and tourism at accredited, four-year universities, colleges, or community colleges in Colorado.
VISIT DENVER Foundation Scholarship is a scholarship offered through VISIT DENVER Foundation. Scholarship amounts range from $3000-$5000 per academic year, and the scholarship is renewable for four years.
Foundation Scholarship Criteria
The scholarship is open to all students meeting the criteria listed below. However, additional consideration is given to applicants who demonstrate financial need, who are previous VISIT DENVER scholarship recipients, and who are currently employed in the hospitality industry. Criteria include:
- Incoming freshman or returning student at an accredited four-year university, college or community college in Colorado
- Majoring in the hospitality or tourism
- Undergraduate (Unavailable for Graduate Studies)
- Full-time (Twelve credits or more each quarter or semester)
- Citizen of the United States
- Maintain good academic standing (2.0 cumulative GPA)
The VISIT DENVER Foundation Scholarship applications for the 2021/2022 academic year will open on December 15, 2020. Application submissions will be accepted from December 15, 2020 – March 15, 2021.