How to Apply
All scholarship awards from VISIT DENVER Foundation are contingent upon acceptance in a hospitality and tourism program and full-time enrollment in a four-year accredited university or college in Colorado (12 credits or more each quarter or semester).
Click on the link below to begin the 2020 VISIT DENVER Foundation Scholarship Application. The application process will take approximately 10 minutes. Please have the following documents completed and in digital format before starting the application:
- An official copy of your high school or college transcripts
- One recommendation letter from a high school teacher or university professor
- Documentation of enrollment acceptance (2020/2021 transcripts, schedule, acceptance letter, etc.)
- Resume including extra-curricular and community service activities
- One page typed essay telling the Foundation Scholarship committee why you are interested in a career in the hospitality and tourism industry
*Incomplete applications will not be considered by the committee.
If you have additional questions regarding the scholarship, please contact:
PARTNERSHIP & ADMINISTRATION COORDINATOR
Scholarship applications will be available January 14 - March 16, 2020, through this website. This application is for all new and renewing student scholarships. Please complete all the information requested. Incomplete applications will not be considered by the VISIT DENVER Foundation Scholarship Committee.