CLYFFORD STILL MUSEUM
Take 10% off general admission to the world's most intact public collection of a major American artist. Clyfford Still was among the first generation of Abstract Expressionist artists who developed a new, powerful approach to painting in the years following World War II. In addition to approximately 9,000 square feet of exhibition space devoted solely to the artist's work, the Museum also houses the Clyfford Still Museum Archives and the Clyfford Still Museum Research Center. The Los Angeles Times calls the Museum "a marvelous model for what a single-artist museum can be;" Smithsonian Magazine describes the Museum as "among the best art museum experiences anywhere." The Museum was designed by Allied Works Architecture, which received the 2013 Design Award, 2012 Honor Award, and 2012 Craftsmanship Award from regional chapters of the American Institute of Architects for the project.
How to redeem: Present your conference badge at the Museum's reception desk to receive 10% off general admission.
*The Fine Print: Not valid in combination with other offers. Pre-registration via clyffordstillmuseum.org/info required for groups of ten or more or field trips/school groups.
DENVER ART MUSEUM
Take $2 off General Admission tickets at the Denver Art Museum. From the iconic architecture of our building to our internationally-acclaimed Indigenous Arts of North America collection, your group is sure to enjoy a visit. We are conveniently located in downtown Denver, just five blocks from the Convention Center.
• Additional group ticket discounts for parties of 10 or more
• Unique spaces for lectures, keynote addresses, and other corporate meetings or events
• On-site catering by celebrated chef Kevin Taylor
• Corporate gift and shopping program, with one-of-a-kind gifts by Colorado and national artists to personalize your business needs
How to redeem: Receive $2 off adult general admission tickets for all convention attendees upon showing your badge.
DENVER BOTANIC GARDENS
Take $2 off ticket for general admission.
How to redeem:
1. Visit http://catalog.botanicgardens.org/DateSelection.aspx?item=2158
2. Choose desired date, and click on 9 a.m. (you may enter the Gardens any time through the day during open hours)
3. Select Non-member Adult and the number of passes
4. Select ‘Add to order'
5. On the next screen, select ‘Complete order'
6. Enter DAISY in the ‘Offer Code' box and choose ‘Apply'
7. Follow the rest of the prompts to have your tickets emailed to you
*The Fine Print: Discount for convention delegates only, with presentation of convention credentials. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Cannot be combined with Culture Pass. General admission only; not valid for specially ticketed events. See www.botanicgardens.org for early closure dates.
DENVER CENTER FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS
The Denver Center for the Performing Arts attracts some of the top musicals and performances. Follow these simple instructions for discounted tickets:
- Visit http://www.denvercenter.org/shows/calendar
- Choose desired show, click "Details and Tickets"
- Select a date using the calendar on the right, click "Choose Seats" for your desired show date
- Enter "VISITDENVER" on the left in the Promotion Code box
- Select desired seats and click on the ICORP price option (applicable discount will be displayed here)
- Click "Add to Order" and continue to payment page
*The Fine Print: All Sales are final, no refunds or exchanges. Discount does not apply to all performances or performance dates and varies based on availability and date, (productions often exclude Saturday evenings from discounts and some productions do not offer discounts). Discounted service fee of 10% applied to each ticket. Tickets must be purchased online to receive the partner discount. Tickets held at will-call are available for pickup one hour before the performance. Please note that due to the nature of live theatrical bookings, programs, dates and times subject to change. Please refer all questions to the Group Sales office, email@example.com.
DENVER 2 FOR 1 TIX
DENVER 2 for 1 TIX is a program that provides weekly 2 for 1 ticket and admission discounts for metro Denver arts and entertainment. DENVER 2 for 1 TIX is a joint program of Denver Arts & Venues and VISIT DENVER.
MILE HIGH CULTURE PASS
With the Culture Pass in hand, you'll receive admission to some of the city’s most fascinating attractions, all for the bargain “Mile High” price of $52.80 for a five-day pass or $30 for a three-day pass.