With the Culture Pass in hand, you'll receive admission to some of the city’s most fascinating attractions, all for the bargain price of $32.50 for a three-day pass.
When you buy the culture pass, you can also enjoy the following deals:
- Byers-Evans House Museum: Discounted admission
- Denver Firefighters Museum: Children 12 and under receive free admission
- The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (The CELL): 2 for 1 admission
- Butterfly Pavilion: Discounted admission
- Clyfford Still Museum
- Denver Art Museum
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- History Colorado Center
- Kirkland Museum of Fine & Decorative Art
- Molly Brown House Museum
HOW IT WORKS
You can receive the Culture Pass via your mobile phone or in a printable format. Over the course of three consecutive days, the $32.50 pass will admit visitors to all participating attractions. The pass is activated at the first attraction visited. All participating attractions are listed below.
- There is a limit of 8 passes to be purchased via the system at one time.
- Check each attraction for hours. Note that many museums are closed Mondays.
- Restrictions may apply, the Mile High Culture Pass does not include admission for temporary surcharged exhibitions.
- This pass is activated the first time it is scanned and will remain active for the number of consecutive days purchased.
- One pass per person, limited to one (1) visitation at each participating attraction.
- Must be redeemed in person. Not valid for online, phone reservations or on previous purchases.
- Passes expire after 1 year from date of purchase if not used.
- The Mile High Culture Pass is non-refundable and all sales are final.
Questions? Contact us at 303.892.1505 or email@example.com
For more than 100 years, the Denver Museum of Nature & Science has been at the heart of cultural experience in Denver. Explore the cosmos, uncover dazzling gems and minerals, see an IMAX film and a planetarium show, and get as close to a T-Rex as you...
MORE SAVINGS WITH YOUR MILE HIGH CULTURE PASS
With your Mile High Culture Pass you can also enjoy the following deals.
The Counterterrorism Education Learning Lab (CELL) is dedicated to preventing terrorism through education, empowerment and engagement. As a nonprofit, nonpartisan institution, its one-of-a-kind exhibit, renowned speaker series and training...