- How do I update my web listing and contact information?
- You can update your web listing, contact information and much more through the Partner Extranet.
- What if I do not know my username?
- Feel free to contact us at email@example.com and we will provide you with your login information.
- What if I do not know my password?
- From the Extranet Login Page, click on "Forgot Your Password" and enter your email address. Your password will be sent to you.
- How do I add a picture to my web listing?
- Click here for detailed instructions.
- How do I access the Convention & Meeting schedule?
- You can access this report and many more through the Partner Extranet. The Convention & Meeting Schedule can be found under the "Reports" tab on the right-hand side. This is a level specific benefit for only Dining, President's and Chairman's level partners.
- How do I learn more about my partnership benefits?
- VISIT DENVER offers Partner Orientation the last Wednesday of each month. Come and learn more about the VISIT DENVER departments and participation opportunities for your business. Reservations are required. Contact Meagan Logan for more information or to RSVP.
ADVERTISING & MARKETING
- How do I set up brochure distribution?
- If you would like to distribute your brochures to the Tourist Information Center, contact Chrystal Ray for details about size requirements and the number of brochures accepted. If you are interested in purchasing additional brochure distribution at the Colorado Convention Center, contact Meagan Logan.
- How do I learn more about VISIT DENVER advertising opportunities?
- Contact Karan Pond.
- Contact Karan Pond.
- How do I get in front of VISIT DENVER staff to talk about my business?
- Every month, VISIT DENVER offers Partner Spotlight. This is your opportunity to present the products and services your business has to offer leisure travelers, tour groups and convention delegates. Reservations are required and you must attend Partner Orientation prior to presenting at Spotlight. Contact Meagan Logan for more information or to RSVP.
NEWS & RESOURCES
- How can I get a complete version of the Longwoods Report?
- You can view a summary of the Longwoods Report on the News & Resources page, but please contact us if you would like to purchase the full version.
JOINING VISIT DENVER
- How do I become a partner of VISIT DENVER?
- Contact Katy Hoch.