Denver Restaurant Week takes place February 22 – March 3, 2019; and beginning today, January 23, eager diners can take an early peek at some of the participating restaurant menus on DenverRestaurantWeek.com.
Denver Restaurant Week features specially priced menus from hundreds of restaurants across the metro area based on the same popular structure that debuted in 2017 and continued last year. Restaurants will choose one of the three available price points – $25, $35 or $45 – and create a multi-course meal at that price.
“Fifteen years ago, we created Denver Restaurant Week to combat the misperception that Denver’s fine dining scene left a lot to be desired,” says Richard Scharf, president and CEO of VISIT DENVER, The Convention & Visitors Bureau, founders of Denver Restaurant Week. “Now, our dining scene really speaks for itself and Denver Restaurant Week has become a celebration of our award-winning, nationally recognized culinary community. The number and types of available options to diners during Denver Restaurant Week is incredible, and the tiered price points allow all types of restaurants – and diners – to participate.”
Currently, more than 215 restaurants are confirmed to participate in Denver Restaurant Week, and the number is growing daily. Diners should check DenverRestaurantWeek.com regularly to view new menus, find more participating restaurants and make their reservations.
With so many options to choose from, below are some tips and tricks to make the most of Denver Restaurant Week.
Tips for a Successful Denver Restaurant Week:
- NEW This Year: Browse by neighborhood. Because Denver Restaurant Week includes options across the metro area, you can now search by neighborhood for participating restaurants. Whether diners would like to head to a new area of town or stay close to home, they will be able to easily find restaurants with the new interactive map.
- Choose your spend. Each restaurant will be offering ONE of the three price points - $25, $35 or $45 – so be sure to look at what the price is for the restaurants you are interested in.
- Get inspired by menus at DenverRestaurantWeek.com. All participating restaurants are listed on the website by neighborhood, cuisine and price. Plus, new restaurants are added to the list up until the beginning of Denver Restaurant Week, so be sure to check back for the latest info.
- Make reservations. Tables fill up fast during Denver Restaurant Week, so make your plans soon. Be flexible and try some earlier or later seatings, too – or even some Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday options. And be sure to cancel any reservations you don’t use!
- Head to more than one place. Denver Restaurant Week is the perfect time to revisit some classic Denver favorites and try new hotspots. With the great value of these menus, why not do both and have a dinner with friends, another one with family and a special night out with a special someone?
- Splurge! Many restaurants offer affordable wines, additions and special desserts. At these prices, you can afford to order some extras.
- Pay it forward. The delicious menus these restaurants have prepared are also great deals. Be sure to tip your servers generously.
VISIT DENVER created Denver Restaurant Week and supports it via a wide-reaching promotional campaign that includes advertising in television, radio, magazines, billboards and digital, along with extensive social media and public relations support.