- Downtown Denver’s Euclid Hall was named to the Food Network’s “40 Best Bars in America for Food Lovers.” Euclid owner and previous James Beard Award Winner Jennifer Jasinki was one of 20 semifinalists for the 2016 National Outstanding Chef award in the prestigious James Beard awards.
- Denver also had three additional chefs on the 2016 James Beard Award semifinalist list – Dana Rodriguez of Work & Class, Alex Seidel of Fruition and Mercantile Provision & Dining, Frank Bonanno of Bonanno Concepts and Steve Redzikowski of Acorn (who moved on to the nominee round).
- Alex Seidel and Steve Redzikowski were also named semifinalists in 2017, and Steve was again honored as a Nominee.
- Esquire Magazine recently named two Denver bars to its list of the Top 18 Bars in America. Denver’s longstanding Shelby’s Bar & Grill and The Occidental, a new bar owned by Sean Kenyon who is one of America’s top mixologists, both received top honors on the list of the country’s best.
- Kenyon also owns the speakeasy next door, Williams & Graham, which was named one of the 50 best bars in the world in 2014.
- The Cooper Lounge in Denver Union Station was named Bon Appetit’s “Most Posh Bar in a Train Station.”
- Ratio Beerworks in Denver’s River North District was named one of America’s best new beer makers in a 2016 Thrillist ranking.
- TripAdvisor named Stella’s Coffee House in Denver among the “Best Local Coffee Shops Worth Traveling For.”
Wednesday, June 20, 2018 10:00 AM
Denver continued its ascension as a top tourism destination in 2017 by welcoming a record 31.7 million total visitors including 17.4 million overnight visitors. Marketable leisure travelers grew by 8...
Friday, April 20, 2018 9:00 AM
Summer holidays mean a little extra time off work to relax and take advantage of everything the season has to offer – and in Denver, there is no shortage of things to do. In fact, The Mile High...
Wednesday, March 28, 2018 9:00 AM
As the school year winds down, summer in The Mile High City is about to heat up. Between blockbuster interactive exhibitions, exciting new festivals, kid-friendly attractions and plenty of urban...
Monday, March 19, 2018 9:00 AM
This summer, more than ever before, Denver will affirm its growing reputation as a world-class destination. The outdoor city, known for its 300 annual days of sunshine, proximity to the Rocky...