- Downtown Denver’s Euclid Hall was named to the Food Network’s “40 Best Bars in America for Food Lovers.” Euclid owner and previous James Beard Award Winner Jennifer Jasinki was one of 20 semifinalists for the 2016 National Outstanding Chef award in the prestigious James Beard awards.
- Denver also had three additional chefs on the 2016 James Beard Award semifinalist list – Dana Rodriguez of Work & Class, Alex Seidel of Fruition and Mercantile Provision & Dining, Frank Bonanno of Bonanno Concepts and Steve Redzikowski of Acorn (who moved on to the nominee round).
- Alex Seidel and Steve Redzikowski were also named semifinalists in 2017, and Steve was again honored as a Nominee.
- Esquire Magazine recently named two Denver bars to its list of the Top 18 Bars in America. Denver’s longstanding Shelby’s Bar & Grill and The Occidental, a new bar owned by Sean Kenyon who is one of America’s top mixologists, both received top honors on the list of the country’s best.
- Kenyon also owns the speakeasy next door, Williams & Graham, which was named one of the 50 best bars in the world in 2014.
- The Cooper Lounge in Denver Union Station was named Bon Appetit’s “Most Posh Bar in a Train Station.”
- Ratio Beerworks in Denver’s River North District was named one of America’s best new beer makers in a 2016 Thrillist ranking.
- TripAdvisor named Stella’s Coffee House in Denver among the “Best Local Coffee Shops Worth Traveling For.”
Monday, March 19, 2018 9:00 AM
This summer, more than ever before, Denver will affirm its growing reputation as a world-class destination. The outdoor city, known for its 300 annual days of sunshine, proximity to the Rocky...
Wednesday, February 14, 2018 9:00 AM
This spring, Denver will host a number of internationally renowned exhibitions, creative cultural displays and exciting festivals. From the only United States appearance of Degas: A Passion for...
Friday, February 2, 2018 12:00 PM
Denver’s more than $5 billion tourism industry will honor some of the cultural facilities, events and organizations that helped lead Denver to another record-breaking tourism year in 2017. The...
Tuesday, January 30, 2018 2:00 PM
The exploratory committee charged with determining if Denver and Colorado should submit a bid to host an Olympic and Paralympic Winter Games announced opportunities today for community members to...