- Downtown Denver’s Euclid Hall was named to the Food Network’s “40 Best Bars in America for Food Lovers.” Euclid owner and previous James Beard Award Winner Jennifer Jasinki was one of 20 semifinalists for the 2016 National Outstanding Chef award in the prestigious James Beard awards.
- Denver also had three additional chefs on the 2016 James Beard Award semifinalist list – Dana Rodriguez of Work & Class, Alex Seidel of Fruition and Mercantile Provision & Dining, Frank Bonanno of Bonanno Concepts and Steve Redzikowski of Acorn (who moved on to the nominee round).
- Alex Seidel and Steve Redzikowski were also named semifinalists in 2017, and Steve was again honored as a Nominee.
- Esquire Magazine recently named two Denver bars to its list of the Top 18 Bars in America. Denver’s longstanding Shelby’s Bar & Grill and The Occidental, a new bar owned by Sean Kenyon who is one of America’s top mixologists, both received top honors on the list of the country’s best.
- Kenyon also owns the speakeasy next door, Williams & Graham, which was named one of the 50 best bars in the world in 2014.
- The Cooper Lounge in Denver Union Station was named Bon Appetit’s “Most Posh Bar in a Train Station.”
- Ratio Beerworks in Denver’s River North District was named one of America’s best new beer makers in a 2016 Thrillist ranking.
- TripAdvisor named Stella’s Coffee House in Denver among the “Best Local Coffee Shops Worth Traveling For.”
Friday, September 14, 2018 3:00 PM
The 10 th annual Denver Beer Fest, presented by VISIT DENVER, will celebrate its first decade with nearly 250 beer-centric events throughout The Mile High City. Kicking off today and running through...
Friday, August 17, 2018 4:00 PM
The Mile High City has a full calendar this fall. Moving from the city’s event-filled summer, Denver will keep the fun coming with a jam-packed autumn. From experiencing the live music and vast...
Thursday, July 12, 2018 3:00 PM
Summer fun isn’t slowing down anytime soon here in The Mile High City. Denver is home to a number of fun festivals, professional sports games, big name concerts and plenty of late-summer...