Clyfford Still is considered one of the most important American artists of the 20th century and an originator of the Abstract Expressionism movement. With more than 3,000 artworks in the collection, the award-winning Clyfford Still Museum is the home to 95% of Still's artworks. Unlike any other museum experience, the Clyfford Still Museum features an entire life in paintings.
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Blocks to CCC: 8
- Event Space:
- Group Activities Description: Guided group tours conducted year-round. Tour is approximately 45 minutes and is accessible for guests with disabilities. Available for groups between 10 and 30 people. Advance reservations are required. Evening programs and events also offered. Please check the website or call the museum for more information.
- Hours: Mon: Closed Tues-Thurs: 10am-5pm Fri: 10am-8pm Sat-Sun: 10am-5pm
- Miles to airport: 26.7
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 300
- Facility & Décor Description: The Clyfford Still Museum is a unique setting for any event. Rental includes gallery spaces with artwork. Food and beverage limited to specific areas. Designed by Allied Works Architecture featuring modern decor.
- Allow Buy Out:
- Description The Clyfford Still Museum is a unique setting for any event. Rental includes gallery spaces with artwork. Food and beverage limited to specific areas. Designed by Allied Works Architecture featuring modern decor.
- Total Sq. Ft. 29000
- Reception Capacity 300
- Space Notes 200 people for passed cocktails and food stations (capacity is 300 with use of the forecourt during summer months) 70 people for a seated dinner 45 people for gallery wedding ceremony (larger ceremonies can be held in forecourt during summer months)
- Theatre Capacity 70
- Catering Preferred list
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 70
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 45
Full Buyout (Banquet)
- Total Sq. Ft.: 29000
- Theater Capacity: 45
- Classroom Capacity: 70
- Banquet Capacity: 70
- Reception Capacity: 300
Boettcher Foundation Education Gallery
- Classroom Capacity: 40
The Early Years: Clyfford Still in Canada, 1920–33
Jan 17, 2020 - Sep 13, 2020
This exhibition is the third installment in an exhibition series featuring Still’s earliest works and curated by guest curator, Patricia Failing. Situated in the Museum’s first three galleries, The Early Years: Clyfford Still in Canada,...
Mar 23, 2020 - May 11, 2020
The building is closed but the Clyfford Still Museum online collection is always open! Check out more than 2,500 artworks online. See you in the (virtual) galleries! Explore the slow-looking feature in our Online Collection. Simply click on...