Grab a blanket and take a seat on the lawn or buy a reserved seat at this beautiful venue just south of Denver in Greenwood Village. Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre has a variety of acts coming up this spring and summer.
- June 25, 2022: I Love the '90s Tour featuring Vanilla Ice with All-4-One, Kid ’n Play, Coolio, Tone Loc, Young MC
- July 2, 2022: 98.5 KYGO Birthday Bash featuring Chris Young, Walker Hayes, Mitchell Tenpenny, Morgan Wade and Callista Clark
- July 19, 2022: An Evening with James Taylor & His All-Star Band
- July 22, 2022: Jammin’ 101.5 Presents Boyz II Men with The Colorado Symphony
- July 29, 2022: 97.3 KBCO Presents Little Feat – Waiting For Columbus Tour with Special Guest Hot Tuna Acoustic
- July 30, 2022: Summer Tour 2022: DISPATCH & O.A.R. with G. Love
- Aug. 2, 2022: Backstreet Boys
- Aug. 5, 2022: 2022 Tour: Yacht Rock Revue
- Aug. 9, 2022: A Window of the Waking Mind Tour: Coheed and Cambria with Special Guests Dance Gavin Dance and MOTHICA
- Aug. 13, 2022: 20th Anniversary Tour: Lost 80'S Live! Featuring A Flock of Seagulls, Wang Wang Chung and The English Beat with Naked Eyes, Missing Persons, Stacey Q, Animotion, Dramarama, Tommy Tutone, Musical Youth
- Aug. 20, 2022: Punk in Drublic Craft Beer & Music Festival Feat. NOFX with Pennywise, Circle Jerks, The Suicide Machines, Adolescents, T.S.O.L., Dwarves, The Bridge City Sinners, Bad Cop/Bad Cop, PKEW PKEW PKEW, Cheap Perfume, All Waffle Trick
- Aug. 27, 2022: 107.9 KBPI Presents Sayonara Summer: Alice in Chains & Breaking Benjamin & Bush
- Aug. 29, 2022: 103.5 The Fox Presents Sammy Hagar & The Circle with George Thorogood & The Destroyers, The Rick Lewis Project
- Aug. 31–Sept. 1, 2022: Jack Johnson with Ziggy Marley
- Sept. 9–10, 2022: Dave Matthews Band
The Levitt Pavilion is a state-of-the-art amphitheater in Ruby Hill Park that was created as a gift to the community. This outdoor venue hosts a slew of free concerts every summer, and a few ticketed events, too. Bring a blanket and a picnic, kick back on the lawn and enjoy artists from a wide range of genres.
- July 2, 2022: Shakedown Street (Free)
- July 8, 2022: The Suffers with Adiel Mitchell (Free)
- July 10, 2022: The Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band with The Claudettes (Free)
- July 13, 2022: The New Respects (Free)
- July 14, 2022: Jessica Lea Mayfield with DespAIR Jordan (Free)
- July 15, 2022: Drive By Truckers (Free)
- July 16, 2022: Mo Lowda and the Humble (Free)
- July 23, 2022: The Dead South with Lucero and Tejon Street Corner Thieves (Ticketed)
- July 24, 2022: STS9: Walk the Sky (Ticketed)
- July 27, 2022: Rise Against with The Used and Senses Fail (Ticketed)
- July 31, 2022: All Day I Dream (Ticketed)
- Aug. 16, 2022: Big Time Rush - Forever Tour (Ticketed)
- Aug. 18, 2022: Ginga (Free)
- Aug. 21, 2022: Slim Cessna's Auto Club (Free)
- Aug. 23, 2022: Elvis Costello & the Imposters (with Nick Lowe and Los Straitjackets) (Ticketed)
- Aug. 25, 2022: Calvin Arsenia with Nina de Freitas (Free)
- Aug. 31, 2022: North Mississippi Allstars (Free)
- Sept. 1, 2022: River Whyless (Free)
- Sept. 9, 2022: Keller Williams (Free)
- Sept. 11, 2022: The Band of Heathens (Free)
- Sept. 18, 2022: Thee Phantom & the Illharmonic Orchestra with Stay Tuned (Free)
- Sept. 24, 2022: Cool Vibes Reggae Fest (Free)
- Sept. 25, 2022: Viva Southwest Mariachi Festival (Free)
Denver Botanic Gardens' popular Music at the Gardens series is back after a two-year hiatus! Shows in the UMB Bank Amphitheater feature national, award-winning musicians. Concerts start at 6:30 p.m. at the York Street location.
- June 29, 2022: Keb' Mo' Band
- July 7, 2022: Mary Chapin Carpenter with Special Guest John Craigie
- July 13, 2022: Monsieur Periné
- July 19, 2022: Corinne Bailey Rae
- July 24, 2022: Judy Collins with Special Guest Chatham County Line
- July 26, 2022: Chris Botti
- July 27, 2022: The Mavericks
In town during the summer but still want to get a peek at the Denver Broncos' famed home stadium? A concert at Empower Field at Mile High might be just the ticket. Big-name acts take to the open-air stage as music carries on the Colorado breeze above the storied gridiron for a concert experience you won't forget.
- July 15–16, 2022: Global Dance Festival
- July 23, 2022: Red Hot Chili Peppers with HAIM and Thundercat
- July 30, 2022: Kenny Chesney with Dan + Shay, Old Dominion and Carly Pearce
- Aug. 18, 2022: The Weeknd with Doja Cat
Central Park has not one but TWO outdoor concert venues! Dance 'til you drop or just sit back and relax as some of Denver's most well-known brands hit the stage for Concerts on the Green at Founders Green and MoJaBlu Concerts at Conservatory Green. Either way, it's a great way for the whole family to enjoy music under the stars. Concerts on the Green start at 6 p.m. and MoJaBlu concerts start at 6:30 p.m. and both are free to attend. Come early and buy some tasty treats from one of the many food trucks!
- June 23, 2022: Hazel Miller (Conservatory Green)
- June 30, 2022: Dotsero (Conservatory Green)
- July 2, 2022: That 80s Band (Founders Green)
- July 7, 2022: Cass Clayton Band (Conservatory Green)
- July 14, 2022: Ron Ivory Motown Review (Conservatory Green)
- July 21, 2022: Jacob Larson Band (Conservatory Green)
- July 28, 2022: Wash Park Band (Conservatory Green)
- July 30, 2022: Knot Rock Band (Founders Green)
- Aug. 4, 2022: Hot Lunch Band (Conservatory Green)
Every summer, Dick's Sporting Goods Park transforms into a music venue for some of the biggest, jamming-est concerts of the year!
- Sept. 1–4, 2022: Phish
- Sept. 5, 2022: Imagine Dragons: Mercury World Tour with Macklemore and Kings Elliot
Arvada Center Outdoor Amphitheater & Front Porch Concerts
The Arvada Center's outdoor amphitheater offers exceptional acoustics in an intimate setting perfect for enjoying live music featuring national and local artists. The amphitheater features a weather-friendly covered seating area with close-up views of the stage and delicious concessions including burgers, sandwiches, beer and wine. And on Wednesday evenings from July to September, the Front Porch Series presents local solo and duet musical acts, food and brews in a shady, beer-garden setting on the front plaza.
- June 25, 2022: The Denver Brass: A Night At The Movies
- July 15, 2022: Mozart Under Moonlight
- July 29, 2022: A Tribute to the Boston Pops
- Aug. 6, 2022: The CJRO presents A Night of Sizzling Soul with Larry Braggs
- Aug. 13, 2022: Face Vocal Band
- Aug. 18, 2022: Melissa Etheridge
- Aug. 23, 2022: Australian Pink Floyd
- Aug. 27, 2022: Madeleine Peyroux and Joan Osborne
- Aug. 30, 2022: José González
The City Park Bandstand and Pavilion turns into a swinging, open-air jazz club on Sundays from 6–8 p.m., as music lovers of all ages congregate for City Park Jazz. Bring a blanket or folding chair — but be prepared to spend plenty of time on your feet, too. City Park Jazz encourages dancing. Best of all, these concerts are free.
- June 26, 2022: Paa Kow
- July 3, 2022: Colorado Jazz Repertory Orchestra
- July 10, 2022: Euforquestra
- July 17, 2022: 3rd Annual Brass Band Extravaganza (5 p.m.-8 p.m.) with No Hands Brass Band, Tivoli Club Brass Band and Badda Boom Brass Band
- July 24, 2022: Joe Smith & The Spicy Pickles
- July 31, 2022: Jakarta
- Aug. 7, 2022: Colorado Mambo Orchestra
Come and enjoy free outdoor musical performances, with delicious food from local food trucks available for purchase. Bring your own lawn chair, shade umbrellas and/or blankets and get ready for a good time from 4 to 6:30 p.m.! Pre-registration is not required, but if you pre-register you will be entered to win a prize.
- July 17, 2022: The Steve Thomas Band (70s/80s)
- Aug. 14, 2022: The Delta Sonics (Blues/Rock)
Head to the urban oasis that is Denver Botanic Gardens for Evenings al Fresco on select Mondays and Wednesdays, 4:30–8:30 p.m., in June and August. Unlike a traditional concert setting, visitors strolling through the Gardens encounter small ensembles or musicians performing works designed to underscore and bring delight to their evening visit. Timed tickets must be purchased in advance; tickets are limited in each time slot.
- June 22; Aug. 8, 10, 15, 17, 22 and 31, 2022
Mile High Station is bringing The Mile High City their Mile High Music Series yet again. Enjoy live outdoor music performances, drink specials, food from Scratch Catering’s mobile kitchen and an unforgettable night under the lights. Reservations required! $5 of every ticket sold goes directly to a non-profit partner of the week.
Check back for the 2022 lineup!
Pack up some picnic provisions (and your family) and bring them to the Shady Grove Picnic Series at Four Mile Historic Park on select Thursday evenings for shows that begin at 6:30 p.m. (doors 5:30 p.m.). This summer tradition has been going on for almost two decades!
Check back for the 2022 lineup!