Multidisciplinary regional arts center offers a year-round program of professional theatre, dance, concerts, visual art exhibitions, art and humanities education for all. Featuring two live theatres, 1,200-seat outdoor amphitheatre, history museum, three free galleries, classrooms, studios and 7,000 sq. ft. banquet facility and meeting rooms. Hours vary depending on programming.
- Facility & Décor Description: Discover a unique setting for your next meeting, conference, trade-show, annual dinner, gala, or social event. With over 9,300 square feet of newly refined meeting/special event and pre-function space, we will accommodate your event needs for up to 900 guests. Beautiful landscaping and design; ample, complimentary onsite parking is available at The Arvada Center. In addition to the Arvada Center we also have event venues at our Golf Courses, Lake arbor and West Woods. Visit our web site at www.arvadacenterbanquets.com for more details!
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 9am-6pm Sat: 10am-5pm Sun: 1pm-5pm
- Miles to airport: 29
- Miles to CCC: 11.5
- Indoor Fire Code: 900
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 900
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 800
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Event Space:
- Description Discover a unique setting for your next meeting, conference, trade-show, annual dinner, gala, or social event. With over 9,300 square feet of newly refined meeting/special event and pre-function space, we will accommodate your event needs for up to 900 guests. Beautiful landscaping and design; ample, complimentary onsite parking is available at The Arvada Center. In addition to the Arvada Center we also have event venues at our Golf Courses, Lake arbor and West Woods. Visit our web site at www.arvadacenterbanquets.com for more details!
- Total Sq. Ft. 9300
- Theatre Capacity 800
- Catering In-house or preferred list
- Type of Venue Auditorium (fixed seating), Gallery/Museum, Theater/Performing Arts Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Tradeshow/Expo, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 550
- Number of Rooms 8
- Total Sq. Ft.: 7000
- Theater Capacity: 700
- Classroom Capacity: 400
- Banquet Capacity: 550
- Reception Capacity: 900
- Total Sq. Ft.: 2300
- Theater Capacity: 175
- Classroom Capacity: 120
- Banquet Capacity: 160
- Reception Capacity: 200
Miles Ahead - The Miles Davis Legacy
Apr 23, 2017
The Miles Davis album, "Kind of Blue" continues to be the yearly top selling jazz album, fifty-seven years after its release. Miles was a temperamental genius that pushed his musicians to a new level of creativity and melodicism. The CJRO...
Mar 17, 2017 - May 21, 2017
Bessie, Alice and Margaret have two things in common: they are married to George Joseph Smith, and they are dead. Surfacing from the bathtubs they were drowned in, the three breathless brides gather evidence against their womanizing, murderous...
Well loved musical gems of enduring popularity - Chopin, Liszt, and Schumann. These casual (one-hour) musicales will feature musical selections different from the evening series of Keyboard Conversations®. Mr. Siegel will briefly discuss and then...
Gorgeous music to enchant the ears - and touch the heart! Debussy, Ravel, Faure´, and Erik Satie. Keyboard Conversations® are concerts with lively commentary and captivating remarks that encompass dynamic performances of piano masterpieces. The...
Sense and Sensibility
Jan 26, 2018 - May 6, 2018
By Kate Hamill Based on the novel by Jane Austen Directed by Lynne Collins Underwritten by Diana and Mike Kinsey “Perhaps the greatest stage adaptation of this novel in history.” – Huffington Post This isn’t your grandma’s Jane Austen! This...
The Electric Baby
Feb 9, 2018 - May 4, 2018
By Stefanie Zadravec Directed by Rick Barbour “Dazzling and original.” –TalkinBroadway.com A folktale for adults, The Electric Baby combines magic, myth, and humor to explore devastating loss and hopeful healing. Six strangers’ lives collide...
Sunday in the Park with George
Apr 17, 2018 - May 6, 2018
Music and lyrics by Stephen Sondheim Book by James Lapine Directed by Rod A. Lansberry “This is one of those shows that seem destined to be forever spoken of with misty-eyed bragging rights by anyone who sees it.” – New York Times This stunning...