Discover this serene, rustic 12-acre historic oasis and the site of Denver's oldest house. Tour the museum, stroll the gardens and grounds, see antique farm equipment and visit the animals. General admission: FMHP members, free; adults, $5; seniors (65+) and military (w/ID), $4; youth (7-17), $3; 6 & under, free.
- Hours: Public Hours: Wednesday - Friday: Noon-4:00pm; Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am-4:00pm Meeting and Private Event hours are flexible.
- Miles to airport: 22
- Miles to CCC: 6
- Indoor Fire Code: 2000
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 2500
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 70
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Guided Group Tours of the Four Mile House Museum are available year-round only with advance reservation. Please contact Four MIle Historic Park to schedule a group tour and for special group pricing.
- Facility & Décor Description: A fantastic location in the center of Denver/Cherry Creek. Modern meeting and convention space with a relaxing atmosphere. Can also accommodate corporate picnics and evening functions, etc. Site of Denver's oldest home. 12 acres. Please contact Beth Eagen, information above, to schedule your facility rental with selected activities and for price information.
- Allow Buy Out:
- Green Practice Desc: Recycle; Green Cleaning Supplies; Low-flow toilets; Written environmental policy.
- Description A fantastic location in the center of Denver/Cherry Creek. Modern meeting and convention space with a relaxing atmosphere. Can also accommodate corporate picnics and evening functions, etc. Site of Denver's oldest home. 12 acres. Please contact Beth Eagen, information above, to schedule your facility rental with selected activities and for price information.
- Total Sq. Ft. 2200
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum, Parks & Gardens
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Tradeshow/Expo, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 2
- Total Sq. Ft.: 2210
- Width: 26
- Length: 85
- Theater Capacity: 130
- Banquet Capacity: 150
- Reception Capacity: 175
- Total Sq. Ft.: 200
- Classroom Capacity: 12
- Reception Capacity: 1500
Entire Park--12 acres
- Reception Capacity: 2500
- Reception Capacity: 300
Pumpkin Harvest Festival
Oct 7, 2017 - Oct 8, 2017
Visit an old-time fall festival on twelve historic acres—without leaving the city! Build your own scarecrow, select your favorite pumpkin from the patch, and tour the Park in a horse-drawn wagon. Explore how 19th-century Coloradans lived...
Free Night at the Museums: Four Mile Park
Nov 4, 2017
Experience the Park after dark! Join us for nighttime tours of the Four Mile House, campfire tales, and more. S’mores kits will be available for purchase. Night at the Museum is part of Denver Arts Week, a celebration of the city's vibrant...