Dedicated to the art of photography since 1963, CPAC offers year-round exhibitions by established artists, classes and workshops, and frequent public events. Named “Best Place to See Photographs (And Learn How to Take Them)” by Denver Westword in 2017, CPAC’s gallery is free to the public and conveniently located near museums, shops and restaurants.
- Hours: Tues-Fri: 11am-5pm, Sat: 12pm-4pm
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 145
- Event Space:
- Total Sq. Ft. 1147
- Reception Capacity 145
- Space Notes Event Contact: Trina Campbell, (303) 837-1341, firstname.lastname@example.org. Allows full buyouts.
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 96
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 45
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1147
- Classroom Capacity: 45
- Banquet Capacity: 96
- Reception Capacity: 145
On the Street with Bill Cunningham
Jan 12, 2018 - Feb 24, 2018
The Colorado Photographic Arts Center has partnered with The New York Times to present On the Street with Bill Cunningham, an exhibition celebrating the career of iconic fashion photographer Bill Cunningham. Cunningham was best known for...