Dedicated to the art of photography since 1963, CPAC offers year-round exhibitions by established artists, classes and workshops, and frequent public events. Named “Best Place to See Photographs (And Learn How to Take Them)” by Denver Westword in 2017, CPAC’s gallery is free to the public and conveniently located near museums, shops and restaurants.
- Hours: Tues-Fri: 11am-5pm, Sat: 12pm-4pm
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 145
- Event Space:
- Total Sq. Ft. 1147
- Reception Capacity 145
- Space Notes Event Contact: Trina Campbell, (303) 837-1341, firstname.lastname@example.org. Allows full buyouts.
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 96
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 45
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1147
- Classroom Capacity: 45
- Banquet Capacity: 96
- Reception Capacity: 145
May 17, 2019 - Jun 29, 2019
The Colorado Photographic Arts Center presents Unveiled – an exhibition of three photographic projects that reveal overlooked aspects of women's sexuality, motherhood, and reproductive health. "All three artists delve boldly into...