Dedicated to the art of photography since 1963, CPAC offers year-round exhibitions by established artists, classes and workshops, and frequent public events. Named “Best Place to See Photographs (And Learn How to Take Them)” by Denver Westword in 2017, CPAC’s gallery is free to the public and conveniently located near museums, shops and restaurants.
- Event Space:
- Hours: Tues-Fri: 11am-5pm, Sat: 12pm-4pm
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 145
- Total Sq. Ft. 1147
- Reception Capacity 145
- Space Notes Event Contact: Trina Campbell, (303) 837-1341, firstname.lastname@example.org. Allows full buyouts.
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 96
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 45
- Total Sq. Ft.: 1147
- Classroom Capacity: 45
- Banquet Capacity: 96
- Reception Capacity: 145
Apr 7, 2020
"The best camera is the one that is with you." Chase Jarvis I want to teach YOU to use your iPhone camera in a thoughtful way! In my iPhoneography 101 class, I will help train you to see the special moments in life, while helping you be...