Located in Uptown, just a short walk from the Convention Center and the 16th Street Mall, D Bar Denver is fun dining at its finest. Food Network Celebrity Chef Keegan Gerhard and his team bring you seasonally inspired upscale comfort food and award winning desserts. Immerse yourself in the culinary sanctuary we call D Bar.
The d in D Bar stands for drinks, dining, and dessert.
Drinks - Whether it’s our fresh roasted Allegro coffee, hand spun milkshakes, world famous vanilla bean lemonade or our custom cocktails, craft beers and thoughtfully selected wines, D Bar is sure to quench even the most discerning thirsts.
Dining - Keegan and Lisa’s passion for food and travel bring you breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch menus showcasing food you know done well with a twist.
Dessert - D Bar is the home of Denver’s favorite desserts. Grab a treat out of the pastry case, order a custom cake for that special occasion, or cozy up to the dessert bar where it’s prime seating as you watch talented pastry chefs create imaginative, plated desserts right before your very eyes. Dessert - it’s kind of our thing ya know!
- Blocks to CCC: 13
- Event Space:
- Hours: General MON - THU: 11:00AM to 10:00PM General FRI - SAT: 11:00AM to 12:00AM
- Indoor Fire Code: 65
- Miles to airport: 27
- Miles to CCC: 1.3
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 120
- Allow Buy Out:
- Cuisine: Upscale Comfort
- Denver Original:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 303-861-4710
- Pricing: $$
- Serves Dinner:
- Serves Lunch:
- Curbside Pick-Up:
- Eat Denver Member:
- Gluten-Free Option Available:
- Menu Price Option: $35.00
- Vegetarian Option Available:
- First Course Heading: First Course
- First Course Options: Crispy Brussels Sprouts honey sriracha glaze, spiced peanuts, mint (cgf)(cnf) Blistered Shishitos ginger soy vin (cgf)(nf) D Bar Dates organic medjool dates, toasted marcona almonds, manchego cheese, bacon (gf) "Que...Sooo..." hatch green chili queso, housemade corn chips Crue Fries parm fries, "mac" sauce, cheddar-jack cheese, bacon, ranch, chives (nf) Simple Salad mixed greens, grape tomatoes, red onions, shaved pecornio, pine nuts, lemon vin (gf)(cnf)
- Second Course Heading: Second Course
- Second Course Options: Pizza Salad Sandwich thin crust, basil pesto, simple salad, goat cheese, shaved pecorino, mozzarella, pine nuts (cnf) Bailey's Bowl grilled chicken, brown rice & quinoa, tomato, cucumbers, avocado, goat cheese, lemon vin (gf)(nf) D Bar Burger niman ranch prime beef, bacon, cheddar & pepper jack cheese, crispy onions, a-1 aioli, lettuce & tomato, parm fries (nf) Bacon Mac & Cheese with Buttermilk Fried Chicken 4 cheese "mac" sauce, bacon, cheez-it & panko crumble, buttermilk fried chicken Shrimp & Unicorn Grits sautéed shrimp, stoneground geechi boy unicorn grits, white wine tomato sauce, polidori andouille, crostini Steak & Frites niman ranch prime flat iron, red wine herb butter, danish blue, parm fries (nf)
- Third Course Heading: Third Course
- Third Course Options: Pre Dessert pumpkin cheesecake, spiced cake, biscoff crumble, pomegranate reduction (gf)(nf)
- Fourth Course Heading: Fourth Course
- Fourth Course Options: Cake & Shake 3-layer chocolate cake with madagascar chocolate frosting, vanilla, chocolate or raspberry shake (nf) Ch Ch Ch Churros cinnamon sugar churros, caramel sauce, vanilla ice cream (nf) American Dream funfetti cake with american buttercream, mini sundae, buttercream beater (nf) Creme Brulee classic vanilla bean custard, fresh berries, almond orange caramel biscotti (cgf)(cnf) Molten Cake Thingy Everyone Has... but Ours Is Gluten free! 64% criollo chocolate lava cake, chocolate sauce, chocolate dentelle, macerated raspberries, pistachio ice cream (gf)(cnf) Caramel Apple Bread Pudding apple brioche bread pudding, brandy sauce, salted caramel ice cream (nf)