Located in Uptown, just a short walk from the Convention Center and the 16th Street Mall, D Bar Denver is fun dining at its finest. Food Network Celebrity Chef Keegan Gerhard and his team bring you seasonally inspired upscale comfort food and award winning desserts. Immerse yourself in the culinary sanctuary we call D Bar.
The d in D Bar stands for drinks, dining, and dessert.
Drinks - Whether it’s our fresh roasted Allegro coffee, hand spun milkshakes, world famous vanilla bean lemonade or our custom cocktails, craft beers and thoughtfully selected wines, D Bar is sure to quench even the most discerning thirsts.
Dining - Keegan and Lisa’s passion for food and travel bring you breakfast, lunch, dinner and brunch menus showcasing food you know done well with a twist.
Dessert - D Bar is the home of Denver’s favorite desserts. Grab a treat out of the pastry case, order a custom cake for that special occasion, or cozy up to the dessert bar where it’s prime seating as you watch talented pastry chefs create imaginative, plated desserts right before your very eyes. Dessert - it’s kind of our thing ya know!
- Blocks to CCC: 13
- Event Space:
- Hours: General MON - THU: 11:00AM to 10:00PM General FRI - SAT: 11:00AM to 12:00AM
- Indoor Fire Code: 65
- Miles to airport: 27
- Miles to CCC: 1.3
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 120
- Allow Buy Out:
- Cuisine: Upscale Comfort
- Denver Original:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 303-861-4710
- Pricing: $$
- Serves Dinner:
- Serves Lunch:
- Curbside Pick-Up:
- Eat Denver Member:
- Gluten-Free Option Available:
- Menu Price Option: $35.00
- Vegetarian Option Available:
- First Course Heading: First Course
- First Course Options: Crue Fries parm fries, “ mac sauce”, cheddar & jack cheese, bacon, ranch, chives Crispy Brussels Sprouts honey sriracha glaze, mint, spiced peanuts D Bar Dates bacon wrapped medjool dates, manchego cheese, marcona almond Grilled Chicken Satay spicy peanut sauce, scallion Spring Vegetable Salad carrot, asparagus, turnip, fennel, spring peas, fava beans, leeks, fine herbs, yuzu vin Chilled Avocado Soup shrimp “ceviche”, citrus segments
- Second Course Heading: Second Course
- Second Course Options: Sweet & Spicy Italian Flatbread housemade Italian sausage, mozzarella, castelvetrano olives, red onion, honey Bacon Mac & Cheese with Buttermilk Fried Chicken 4 cheese “mac sauce”, bacon bits, Cheez-it & panko crumble Spring Risotto acquerello rice, spring peas, fava beans, wild mushrooms Bailey’s Bowl grilled chicken, brown rice & quinoa, cherry tomato, cucumber, goat cheese, avocado, lemon vin D Bar Burger niman ranch prime beef, bacon, cheddar & pepper jack cheese, crispy onions, a-1 aioli, lettuce & tomato, füdmill potato bun, parm fries Bacon Wrapped Pork Tenderloin sweet onion soubise, fava bean, cipollini onion
- Third Course Heading: Third Course/Pre Dessert
- Third Course Options: Pineapple (cubed) pineapple, avocado, lime, shiso
- Fourth Course Heading: Fourth Course
- Fourth Course Options: Cake & Shake 3-layer chocolate cake, Madagascar chocolate frosting, vanilla, chocolate or raspberry milkshake… Or make it a malt! Ch Ch Ch Churros cinnamon sugar churros, caramel sauce, vanilla ice cream Molten Cake Thingy Everyone Has… But Ours Is Gluten Free! 64% criollo chocolate lava cake, chocolate sauce, chocolate dentelle, raspberry compote, pistachio ice cream Crème Brulee classic vanilla bean custard, fresh berries, almond orange caramel biscotti American Dream funfetti cake, American buttercream, mini sundae, buttercream beater Beignets choose from lemon, raspberry or Nutella