Diebolt Brewing is a family-owned and operated microbrewery in the heart of the Sunnyside neighborhood that is a medium for our imagination (it’s pretty vivid), a creative outlet for our ideas (we’ve got some good ones), and a platform for our thoughts (they're opinionated, but in a good way). We pursue our passions with reckless abandon. We aim to do right by our heritage by pursuing our passions with reckless abandon since brewing has been in our blood for three generations. It is this ancestry and ties to historical French brewing regions that have influenced some of our beer styles. We brew and can all of our beer on site.
- Hours: Mon-Thurs: 4pm-10pm, Fri: 2pm-10pm, Sat: 12pm-10pm, Sun: 12pm-8pm
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 114
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Performance Venues:
- Group Activities Description: Brewery Tour
- Group Performance Description: 3,000 sq. ft. of event space with stage, projector and PA capabilities.
- Allow Buy Out:
- Reservation Needed:
- Total Sq. Ft. 3800
- Space Notes Event Contact: Carly Chaben, (248) 396-4823, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type of Venue Brewpub, Bar/Nightclub
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Classroom
- Number of Rooms 2
- Total Sq. Ft.: 800
- Classroom Capacity: 45
- Reception Capacity: 45
Event / Performance Space
- Total Sq. Ft.: 3000
- Banquet Capacity: 75
- Reception Capacity: 200
The Wizard's Beer Festival
Feb 9, 2020
Attention all Witches and Wizards, You are formally invited to the most magical beer festival of the year! Sunday, Feburary 9th, 2020, let us transport you into a mysterious and magical wizarding world. A variety of magical onsite...
Ball Pit Party: Denver
May 15, 2020 - May 16, 2020
The Ball Pit Party will sell out! The tickets are limited so grab them whilst you can! Tickets are sold on 90min slots but you can stay longer to play in the ball pit and dance with the tunes. A cash bar will be available. Tickets extremely...