Take a walk across the sky…
Hold your wedding at a place where looking down is even more breathtaking than looking up: The Royal Gorge Bridge and Park. Located in Cañon City, we offer a variety of lovely wedding locations, perfect for intimate groups to large gatherings.
Point Sublime – This gorgeous pavilion is the perfect size for a small gathering. Point Sublime offers an incredible wedding venue with a dramatic view of both the Bridge and the Gorge.
Juniper Junction – This 5,900 square foot, partially covered outdoor special event area is the perfect place for large wedding parties.
Bighorn Mountaintop Lodge - With 3,000 square feet, a rustic fireplace, three bedrooms, two baths, a spacious modern kitchen and laundry facilities, an overnight or extended honeymoon or ceremony at the Bighorn Mountaintop Lodge is the ultimate Royal Gorge experience.
Café 1230 – For a truly unforgettable evening, celebrate your event in a venue that literally sits on the edge of the sky. This brand new Café will provide the perfect ambiance for your special occasion.
The Park’s experienced staff understands the time, stress and energy involved in planning a wedding. They will do whatever it takes to make your wedding as memorable and special as the person you’re choosing to spend the rest of your life with.
Located 12 miles west of Cañon City off Highway 50. Two hours from Denver and one hour from Colorado Springs.
- Hours: Hours vary. See website for more details.
- Miles to airport: 140
- Miles to CCC: 128
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 475
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Performance Venues:
- Group Activities Description: Special group rates are available for groups of 20 or more. Our inclusive park admission entitles you to all available rides, shows, and attractions with the exception of the Royal Rush Skycoaster and Zip Rider Zip Line (both are seasonal and weather permitting). We will also offer a variety of catering options and meal vouchers.
- Group Performance Description: We have several locations available for group performances.
- Facility & Décor Description: Bighorn Mountaintop Lodge overlooks the Park and offers spectacular scenery in a remote location. Juniper Junction is a partially-covered picnic pavilion with incredible views.
- Total # of Sleeping Rooms: 3
- Complimentary Internet:
- In-Room High Speed Internet:
- Free Parking:
- Pet Friendly:
- Hours of Operation: 10am-varies
- Pricing: $10.00+
- Open Sundays:
- Serves Lunch:
- Lunch Hours: 10am-varies
- Serves Dinner:
- Serves Alcoholic Beverages:
- Bus Parking:
- Seating Capacity: 150
- Max Banquet: 150
- Max Reception: 200
- Cuisine: American
- Phone: 719-275-7507
- Description With 3,000 square feet, a rustic fireplace, three bedrooms, two baths, a spacious modern kitchen and laundry facilities, this location provides the perfect place for a small meeting.
- Total Sq. Ft. 3000
- Reception Capacity 60
- Theatre Capacity 30
- Catering In-house
- Type of Venue Parks & Gardens, Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 60
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 30
- Sleeping Rooms 3