Exhibits, free Internet access, research assistance, meeting space. Of special note: 22 branches, Western History book, art and photo collection. The central library designed by Michael Graves, art by Edward Ruscha. Gift shop and coffee café at Central Library.
- Miles to airport: 28.26
- Blocks to CCC: 4
- Indoor Fire Code: 225
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 225
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: The Library offers group, one-on-one, and 45-minute self-guided tours featuring notable areas of the library, architecture, and special collections. For more information or to schedule a tour for your business or school, call Cindy Schneider 720-865-1351.
- Facility & Décor Description: State-of-the-art library designed by internationally renowned architect Michael Graves. Spaces accommodate everything from board meetings to private receptions. Spectacular skyline views from the Vida Ellison Gallery on Level Seven.
- Green Practice Desc: Recycling program.
- Description State-of-the-art library designed by internationally renowned architect Michael Graves. Spaces accommodate everything from board meetings to private receptions. Spectacular skyline views from the Vida Ellison Gallery on Level Seven.
- Theatre Capacity 225
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum, Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 100
- Number of Rooms 4
Level 5 Meeting/Gates Room
- Classroom Capacity: 50
B2 Conference Center/Basement
- Theater Capacity: 225
- Reception Capacity: 225
Vida Ellison Gallery/7th Floor
- Banquet Capacity: 90
- Reception Capacity: 125
Level 2 Meeting Room
- Classroom Capacity: 16
Trick or Treat Street
Oct 27, 2017
Enjoy trick or treating and not-so-scary fun throughout the Central Library, plus, a party in the Children’s Library and a glow in the dark experience. Costumes are optional, but welcome. Ideal for ages 0-12 and caregivers.
Anthony Waichulis Lecture
Nov 6, 2017
**This lecture is free to the public, but does require registration, due to limited seating. Painting for Biology Any path to effective visual communication must begin with the one factor that determines our ability to elicit meaning from...