Exhibits, free Internet access, research assistance, meeting space. Of special note: 22 branches, Western History book, art and photo collection. The central library designed by Michael Graves, art by Edward Ruscha. Gift shop and coffee café at Central Library.
- Miles to airport: 28.26
- Blocks to CCC: 4
- Indoor Fire Code: 225
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 225
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: The Library offers group, one-on-one, and 45-minute self-guided tours featuring notable areas of the library, architecture, and special collections. For more information or to schedule a tour for your business or school, call Cindy Schneider 720-865-1351.
- Facility & Décor Description: State-of-the-art library designed by internationally renowned architect Michael Graves. Spaces accommodate everything from board meetings to private receptions. Spectacular skyline views from the Vida Ellison Gallery on Level Seven.
- Green Practice Desc: Recycling program.
- Description State-of-the-art library designed by internationally renowned architect Michael Graves. Spaces accommodate everything from board meetings to private receptions. Spectacular skyline views from the Vida Ellison Gallery on Level Seven.
- Theatre Capacity 225
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum, Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 100
- Number of Rooms 4
Level 5 Meeting/Gates Room
- Classroom Capacity: 50
B2 Conference Center/Basement
- Theater Capacity: 225
- Reception Capacity: 225
Vida Ellison Gallery/7th Floor
- Banquet Capacity: 90
- Reception Capacity: 125
Level 2 Meeting Room
- Classroom Capacity: 16
Still Coming Home: Conversations about the Experience of War
Mar 3, 2019 - Mar 17, 2019
Read works by Denver veteran writers collected in the recently published anthology Still Coming Home. The authors, editors and other community members will share their experiences of war and reintegration into civilian life in a moderated 3...