Louis Dupuy's legendary Hotel de Paris is considered the most complete historic parcel in Colorado. Hotel de Paris Museum, a site of the National Trust for Historic Preservation, is owned and operated by The National Society of The Colonial Dames of America in the state of Colorado. Museum shop. ADA accessible. Group tours available.
- History & Heritage:
- Group Rates Available:
- Hours: Open Memorial Day weekend through September 30; Mon-Sat: 10am-5pm; Sun: 12pm-5pm Open October 1 - mid-December; Sat: 10am-5pm; Sun: 12pm-5pm
- Miles to airport: 80
- Indoor Fire Code: 49
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 49
- Onsite Parking Spaces: 12
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Hotel de Paris Museum, a Site of the National Trust for Historic Preservation, is owned and operated by The National Society of The Colonial Dames of America in the state of Colorado. Public and private guided tours. Allow 45-60 minutes. $7 general admission. Group rates available (advance reservations required). Gift shop. Moustache booth. ADA accessible. Blue Star Museum.
- Type of Venue Gallery/Museum