Denver’s premier performing arts and entertainment center since 1929. From rock concerts to dance performances, comedy shows to lectures, weddings to corporate events and movies to the Wurlitzer organ performances, the historic Paramount Theatre is a top choice, multi-event facility.
- Facility & Décor Description: The Paramount Theatre was originally opened in 1930. It has been extensively restored but retains its art deco character. Large lobbies and VIP spaces are great for intimate receptions. Theater can be configured for multiple sets: banquet, cocktail, lecture and classroom.
- Allow Buy Out:
- Hours: Hours vary. See website for more details.
- Miles to airport: 23
- Blocks to CCC: 4
- Miles to CCC: 0.4
- Indoor Fire Code: 1947
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 500
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Originally designed for silent movies of the time, the Paramount houses a rare Wurlitzer twin-console organ. More than 1600 pipes generate sounds of orchestral and percussion instruments as well as special effects such as train whistles, horses' hooves and pounding surf. The organ remains as one of the largest to have ever been installed in the Rocky Mountain area and is joined by its sister in New York City's Radio City Music Hall as one of only two remaining in the United States. Silent movie screenings and organ performances, as well as a brief history, are offered.
- Description The Paramount Theatre was originally opened in 1930. It has been extensively restored but retains its art deco character. Large lobbies and VIP spaces are great for intimate receptions. Theater can be configured for multiple sets: banquet, cocktail, lecture and classroom.
- Total Sq. Ft. 21000
- Theatre Capacity 1970
- Catering Preferred list
- Type of Venue Auditorium (fixed seating), Theater/Performing Arts Venue, Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Tradeshow/Expo, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 150
- Number of Rooms 4
Full Buy Out
- Theater Capacity: 1947
- Classroom Capacity: 120
- Banquet Capacity: 216
- Reception Capacity: 500
Hijas de su Madre
Jul 15, 2017
Divertida comedia donde una esposa y 3 amantes planean el asesinato del marido,en compañía de la abogada de la familia,te harán reír y disfrutar de esta magnifica puesta en escena con grandes figuras de la actuación.
Mystery Science Theatre 3000
Jul 18, 2017
For the first time ever, join Joel Hodgson, creator of the critically acclaimed “Mystery Science Theater 3000” TV show and its new host Jonah Heston (Jonah Ray) as they bring the first live touring production of “MST3K” to a city near you...
National Poetry Slam Finals
Aug 12, 2017
The National Poetry Slam (NPS) is the world's largest performance poetry festival in which 80 teams of the best poets compete for the championship title. Thousands of participants, fans and volunteers converge upon one city for six full...
My Favorite Murder Live
Aug 25, 2017
Ready yourself for a murder adventure hosted by Karen Kilgariff and Georgia Hardstark, two lifelong fans of true crime stories. Each episode the girls tell each other their favorite tales of murder, and hear hometown crime stories from...
Aug 26, 2017
T.J. MILLER is one of the most sought after comedians in the comedy world, but not in the drama world, or the finance world. He was named one of Variety’s “Top 10 Comics to Watch,” and EW's “Next Big Things in Comedy”. Miller’s voice stars...
Sir Noface Lives Tour
Sep 6, 2017
The “Sir Noface Lives Tour”, hosted by Chad Calek and fellow investigator Justin Holstein,offers you an opportunity to be amongst the first to see this mind-blowing footage and spend up to 5 hours exploring Paranormal existence through...
Tom Segura: No Teeth No Entry Tour
Sep 16, 2017
Tom Segura is a comedian originally from Cincinnati, Ohio. His specials MOSTLY STORIES (2016) and COMPLETELY NORMAL (2014) are currently streaming on Netflix. His television credits include CONAN, NOT SAFE WITH NIKKI GLASER, HAPPY ENDINGS,...
Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood: Two Man Group will be appearing at Paramount Theatre on Saturday, October 7th at 8pm. Following enormously successful solo tours, fellow improvers Colin Mochrie and Brad Sherwood, stars of the Emmy nominated...
Mike Birbiglia’s “The New One” Tour
Oct 20, 2017
Neil Genzlinger of The New York Times called Mike Birbiglia’s recent show Thank God For Jokes “the best night I’ve spent in a theater in a very long time.” In The New One the award-winning comedian approaches an entirely new subject in a...
Oct 28, 2017
Acclaimed TV late night show host, admired stand-up comedian, best-selling children’s book author, much-in-demand corporate speaker, lovable TV and movie voice-over artist, pioneering car builder and mechanic, and philanthropist…it’s no...
Saying what we’re all thinking has always been Sebastian Maniscalco’s specialty. Except when he says it, it’s a whole lot funnier, and that has fans across North America showing up in droves for his shows and millions tuning in for his...
Peppa Pig Live!
Dec 3, 2017
Peppa Pig, the #1 Family show of 2016, is back with an action-packed live show featuring your favorite characters as life size puppets and costume characters in Peppa Pig’s Surprise! Come join Peppa, George, Mummy Pig, Daddy Pig and more in...
Moscow Ballet's Great Russian Nutcracker
Dec 8, 2017 - Dec 9, 2017
Celebrate this Christmas with the experience taking North America by storm! Marking the 25th Anniversary Tour, Moscow Ballet's Great Russian Nutcracker features over-the-top production and world class Russian artists, Larger than life...