Denver’s premier performing arts and entertainment center since 1929. From rock concerts to dance performances, comedy shows to lectures, weddings to corporate events and movies to the Wurlitzer organ performances, the historic Paramount Theatre is a top choice, multi-event facility.
- Hours: Hours vary. See website for more details.
- Miles to airport: 23
- Blocks to CCC: 4
- Miles to CCC: 0.4
- Indoor Fire Code: 1947
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 500
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Event Space:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Originally designed for silent movies of the time, the Paramount houses a rare Wurlitzer twin-console organ. More than 1600 pipes generate sounds of orchestral and percussion instruments as well as special effects such as train whistles, horses' hooves and pounding surf. The organ remains as one of the largest to have ever been installed in the Rocky Mountain area and is joined by its sister in New York City's Radio City Music Hall as one of only two remaining in the United States. Silent movie screenings and organ performances, as well as a brief history, are offered.
- Facility & Décor Description: The Paramount Theatre was originally opened in 1930. It has been extensively restored but retains its art deco character. Large lobbies and VIP spaces are great for intimate receptions. Theater can be configured for multiple sets: banquet, cocktail, lecture and classroom.
- Allow Buy Out:
- Description The Paramount Theatre was originally opened in 1930. It has been extensively restored but retains its art deco character. Large lobbies and VIP spaces are great for intimate receptions. Theater can be configured for multiple sets: banquet, cocktail, lecture and classroom.
- Total Sq. Ft. 21000
- Theatre Capacity 1970
- Catering Preferred list
- Type of Venue Auditorium (fixed seating), Theater/Performing Arts Venue, Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Meeting Theatre , Tradeshow/Expo, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 150
- Number of Rooms 4
Full Buy Out
- Theater Capacity: 1947
- Classroom Capacity: 120
- Banquet Capacity: 216
- Reception Capacity: 500
Jan 19, 2018
Rodney Carrington is a multi-talented comedian, actor, singer and writer who recorded eight major record label comedy albums, which have sold millions of copies. Rodney then released three new albums on his own record label called...
Jan 24, 2018
103.5 The Fox Presents G3 Tour featuring Joe Satriani, John Petrucci (of Dream Theater), and Phil Collen (of Def Leppard) Ages: All Ages Doors Open: 6:00 PM Price: $44.50 - $109.50
A Night With Janis Joplin musical
Feb 3, 2018
Like a comet that burns far too brightly to last, Janis Joplin exploded onto the music scene in 1967 and, almost overnight, became the queen of rock & roll. The unmistakable voice, filled with raw emotion and tinged with Southern...
Feb 23, 2018
Tiffany Haddish is quickly establishing herself as one of the most sought-after comedic talents in television and film. Haddish was most recently seen starring in Universal’s Girls Trip alongside Jada Pinkett Smith, Queen Latifah and Regina...
Weird Al Yankovic
May 1, 2018
"Weird Al" Yankovic - The Ridiculously Self-Indulgent, III-Advised Vanity Tour with Special Guest Emo Philips Tue, May 1, 2018 - 8:00PM Event Info Ages: All Ages Doors Open: 7:00 PM Price: $45.00 - $79.50 Onsale: Fri, Oct 20, 2017 - 12:00PM...
Oct 12, 2018
Six music Emmys, two Grammy nominations, three gold records, seven Public Television specials and 8 million records sold. After more than three decades as an international entertainer, John Tesh’s recording and live concert career continues...