Stranahan's Colorado Whiskey is an American Single Malt whiskey that comes from the states' first legal whiskey distillery since prohibition. It is compirsed of 100% malted barley and Rocky Mountain water from Eldorado Springs. It is made in small batches and aged for a minimum of two years in new American white oak barrels.
Tour the distillery to learn about the distillation process, the history of this award-winning whiskey, and to taste it for yourself! Sign up for a tour at: http://www.stranahans.com/tours/. Walk-in tour guests will be accommodated on a first come, first serve basis and must be 21+ years old. Please also check out the signature cocktails in the Stranahan's Lounge!
- Hours: The General Store is open for merchandise and whiskey sales daily from 12PM to 5PM. Tours are offered six days a week. The full tour schedule may be found online at www.stranahans.com.
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Stranahan's offers a special option for private group tours. The "Top Shelf Experience" is a unique experience where guests are treated to a facility tour along with additional treats such as limited releases. The cost for this experience is $1,000 with a maximum of 30 people and generally lasts an hour and a half. Flexibility in catering and cocktail options are now offered. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-296-7440 to inquire about tour availability or to book a tour.
- Description Stranahan's offers flexibility in providing a unique meeting space for up to 35 people. Please email email@example.com for more information.
- Largest Room 50
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 30