Live Nation, the world’s leading live entertainment company, is highlighting the exciting evolution of Denver’s Fillmore Auditorium as it enters its 20th year, celebrating both past and future of one of Colorado’s most iconic concert venues. The 3,600 capacity venue has hosted nearly 3,000,000 music fans and 2,000 acts of all genres from Green Day to Erykah Badu to Sting.
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Event Space:
- Group Activities Description: We have hosted employee appreciation events from tabled dinners, to a casino theme on the main floor, to private concerts!
- Group Performance Description: Our space has been home to thousands of on stage performances, roller matches, charity boxing tournaments, and dance performances!
- Group Performance Venues:
- Hours: Mon-Fri: 9am-5pm
- Miles to airport: 24
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 3600
- Exhibits Space
- Description Has complimentary internet.
- Reception Capacity 3600
- Space Notes Event Contact: Kyle Kelley, (303) 837-1020, email@example.com
- Theatre Capacity 1807
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Venue Auditorium (fixed seating), Theater/Performing Arts Venue, Bar/Nightclub, Special Events Venue
- Type of Event Reception, Banquet, Tradeshow/Expo, Meeting Classroom
- Banquet Capacity 900
- Number of Rooms 1
- Classroom Capacity 900
The Fillmore Auditorium
- Classroom Capacity: 900
- Banquet Capacity: 900
- Reception Capacity: 3600
Jimmy Eat World & The Front Bottoms
Aug 31, 2020
The American rockers Jimmy Eat World have been a long standing band on the alternative charts and scene. First started back in the early 1990s, Jimmy Eat World became known for their music releases, most notably during the early 2000s. As...
Paper Fashion Show
Sep 17, 2020
Catch some of the most talented designers this coming Fall as the Paper Fashion Show makes a return for another show stopping year! The One Club For Creativity Denver presents this incredible event on the runway, celebrating creativity as...
Sep 26, 2020
This is more than just a concert. This is a voice, music calling and crying out to those who struggle with mental illness. This is rock band Blue October sending a message of hope, of support, of encouragement –to "Get Back Up". This...
Oct 2, 2020
Chris Janson is one of Country's most exciting artists on the music scene and the talented singer songwriter he has truly worked and developed on his career to reach a superstar status over the past decade. With countless hits, Chris Janson...