Cherry Creek Shopping Center offers Denver and the Rocky Mountain region more than 160 retailers on the forefront of men’s and women’s fashion, accessories, home furnishings and more. More than 40 of the stores found at Cherry Creek Shopping Center are exclusive to the area, including Louis Vuitton, Tiffany & Co., Burberry, kate spade new york, Neiman Marcus, Tory Burch, and David Yurman. Anchored by shopping staples Macy’s and Nordstrom, Cherry Creek Shopping Center provides an unforgettable mall experience with the region’s best mix of luxury and specialty stores. In addition to world-class shopping, Cherry Creek Shopping Center offers an eight-screen movie theater, weekly seasonal farmers markets, and fine dining. Experience the difference of luxury and discover what makes Cherry Creek the premier shopping destination in Denver.
- Facility & Décor Description: Can host groups from 50 - 4,000 if space is available. Unlimited, convenient, free parking. Space may be negotiated within the shopping center. Valet parking available.
- Miles to airport: 23
- Miles to CCC: 4
- Indoor Fire Code: 4000
- Total Capacity (if applicable): 4000
- Motor Coach Parking:
- Activities/Tours for Leisure/Business groups:
- Group Activities Description: Technical and behind the scene tours can be arranged. Tours are one hour long and there is no charge. We also offer a special Passport to Shopping, valid for special offers and discounts to over 60 participating stores and restaurants, including Macy's discount savings card. Valid year round for all out-of-town visitors, convention attendees and groups of 10 or more.
- Green Practice Desc: Recycle paper, aluminum, soda bottles and cans; Green cleaning supplies and low flush toilets in bathrooms.
- Catering Any licensed caterer
- Type of Event Reception