The Mile High City offers you two different passes to take advantage of the great attractions throughout the city. The Mile High Culture Pass gives you three days to explore many of Denver's top art and cultural museums, while the Denver CityPASS gives you access to three, four or five of Denver's most popular attractions for seven days. Explore the two options below.
Please check the official websites of attractions for information on closures and cancellations.
Save up to 40% on combined admission prices to your choice of three, four or five top attractions with Denver CityPASS tickets. Tickets are currently valid for seven days, and have 365-day, risk-free returns.
Starting at $39 for adults and $32 for children (3-11).
- Denver Art Museum
- Denver Botanic Gardens
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science
- Downtown Aquarium
- History Colorado Center
- Wings Over the Rockies Air & Space Museum
- Children's Museum of Denver at Marsico Campus (temporarily unavailable due to COVID-19 operational restrictions)
HOW IT WORKS
1. Visit CityPASS.com to choose your ticket options.
2. Receive your tickets via email.
3. Present ticket at attractions on your phone or print it out.
4. Choose attractions as you go for up to 7 days.
MILE HIGH CULTURE PASS
UPDATE: Due to COVID-10, the Mile High Culture Pass is currently unavailable. Please check back later for information.
(sales are temporarily suspended)
HOW IT WORKS
Buy the Culture Pass and receive it via your mobile phone or in a printable format. Over the course of three consecutive days, the $32.50 pass will admit visitors to all participating attractions. The pass is activated at the first attraction visited. All participating attractions are listed above.
- There is a limit of 8 passes to be purchased via the system at one time.
- Check each attraction for hours. Note that many museums are closed Mondays.
- Restrictions may apply; the Mile High Culture Pass does not include admission for temporary surcharged exhibitions.
- This pass is activated the first time it is scanned and will remain active for the number of consecutive days purchased.
- One pass per person, limited to one (1) visitation at each participating attraction.
- Must be redeemed in person. Not valid for online or phone reservations or on previous purchases.
- Passes expire after 1 year from date of purchase if not used.
- The Mile High Culture Pass is non-refundable and all sales are final.
Questions? Contact us at 303.892.1505 or email@example.com