In town during the summer but still want to get a peek at the Denver Broncos' famed home stadium? A concert at Broncos Stadium at Mile High might be just the ticket. Big-name acts take to the open-air stage as music carries on the Colorado breeze above the storied gridiron for a concert experience you won't forget.
- June 8, 2019: Garth Brooks
- July 13, 2019: Drums Along The Rockies
Summer is baseball season, but when the Colorado Rockies are away, the musicians will play — at Coors Field.
- Aug. 8, 2019: Billy Joel
- Aug. 9, 2019: Zac Brown Band
Denver Botanic Gardens is a lush oasis located in the heart of The Mile High City, with hundreds of rare and lovely species of plants populating the grounds. But it's also home to a stellar summer concert series. The lawns surrounding the stage are general admission, so bring a blanket or lawn chair along with a bottle of wine and a picnic dinner and enjoy the great music in an unparalleled setting. Word to the wise: virtually all Botanic Gardens concerts sell out — so get your tickets early!
- June 12, 2019: Boz Scaggs: Out of The Blues Tour 2019
- July 1–2, 2019: Ziggy Marley
- July 8, 2019: The Mavericks and Los Lobos
- July 18, 2019: Michael McDonald
- July 24, 2019: Gipsy Kings featuring Nicolas Reyes and Tonino Baliardo, with Simi Stone
- Aug. 5, 2019: Double Vision Revisited featuring Bob James, David Sanborn & Marcus Miller with guests Billy Kilson & Larry Braggs
- Aug. 6, 2019: JJ Grey & Mofro and Jonny Lang
- Aug. 8, 2019: Indigo Girls
- Aug. 12, 2019: Judy Collins with Joan Osborne (Sings the Songs of Bob Dylan)
- Aug. 13, 2019: An Acoustic Evening with John Hiatt with special guest Logan Ledger
- Aug. 18, 2019: Bruce Hornsby & The Noisemakers
- Aug. 19, 2019: Calexico and Iron & Wine with Madison Cunningham
- Aug. 25, 2019: José González with Bedouine
WHEN: June–early August, Sun., 6–8 p.m.
The City Park Bandstand and Pavilion turns into a swinging, open-air jazz club, as music lovers of all ages congregate for City Park Jazz. Bring a blanket or folding chair—but be prepared to spend plenty of time on your feet, too. City Park Jazz encourages dancing. Best of all, these concerts are free.
- June 2, 2019: Emma Mayes & The Hip
- June 9, 2019: Joe Smith & The Spicy Pickles
- June 16, 2019: Hazel Miller
- June 23, 2019: DOTSERO
- June 30, 2019: Buckner FunkenJazz
- July 7, 2019: Invisible Bird
- July 14, 2019: Conjunto Colores
- July 21, 2019: Brass Band Extravaganza featuring Badda Boom Brass Band, Tivoli Club Brass Band and Guerrilla Fanfare Brass Band (5–8 p.m.)
- July 28, 2019: Freddy Rodriguez & the Jazz Connection
- Aug. 4, 2019: The Heavy Heavies featuring Venus Cruz
Elitch Gardens Theme & Water Park is not only a great, family-friendly attraction with roller coasters, water slides and more — it also offers an excellent concert series. All concerts are free with admission to the park.
- June 8, 2019: Skillet
- July 13, 2019: Johnny Orlando & Mackenzie Ziegler
- July 20, 2019: MattyB featuring The Haschak Sisters
- July 27, 2019: Crowder
The Levitt Pavilion is a new, state-of-the-art amphitheater in Ruby Hill Park that was created as a gift to the community. This outdoor venue hosts a slew of free concerts every summer, and a few ticketed events, too. Bring a blanket and a picnic, kick back on the lawn and enjoy artists from a wide range of genres.
- May 19, 2019: Spread The Word Music Festival (Ticketed)
- May 24, 2019: Dragondeer with A.J. Fullerton (Free)
- May 26, 2019: Tea Leaf Green with The Jive Tribe (Free)
- May 31, 2019: The Samples with Special Guest Vertical Horizon (Ticketed)
- June 1, 2019: Esmé Patterson with Carsie Blanton (Free)
- June 2, 2019: Jenny and the Mexicats with Bang Data (Free)
- June 6, 2019: Phamaly 30th Anniversary Concert (Free)
- June 7, 2019: Western Standard Time Ska Orchestra with The Dendrites (Free)
- June 8, 2019: The Fab Four with Special Guest: Rocks Off - A Tribute to The Rolling Stones (Ticketed)
- June 10, 2019: Rob Thomas Chip Tooth Tour with Special Guest Abby Anderson (Ticketed)
- June 14, 2019: Joe Hertler & The Rainbow Seekers (Free)
- June 15, 2019: The Slackers with The Alcapones (Free)
- June 16, 2019: Queen City Country & Western Showcase (Free)
- June 21, 2019: Who's Bad | The Ultimate Michael Jackson Experience with Float Like a Buffalo (Free)
- June 22, 2019: Third Eye Blind and Jimmy Eat World with Special Guest Ra Ra Riot (Ticketed)
- June 23, 2019: School of Rock Showcase (Free)
- June 28, 2019: Greyhounds (Free)
- July 5, 2019: The Bright Light Social Hour with Walker Lukens (Free)
- July 6, 2019: The Dustbowl Revival (Free)
- July 7, 2019: Villalobos Brothers with El Javi (Free)
- July 11, 2019: Denver Municipal Band with Carol Jantsch of the Philadelphia Orchestra (Free)
- July 12, 2019: Brubeck Brothers Quartet (Free)
- July 13, 2019: Inspector with Vic N' The Narwhals (Free)
- July 14, 2019: Orgone with Cosmic Joe (Free)
- July 18, 2019: Rainbow Militia with Chimney Choir and DéCollage (Free)
- July 19, 2019: Gasoline Lollipops with Chella & The Charm (Free)
- July 20, 2019: The 2nd Annual Reggae On The Grass Free The People With Music (Free)
- July 21, 2019: Aterciopelados with Pink Hawks (Free)
- July 25, 2019: Dale Watson with Halden Wofford & The Hi Beams (Free)
- July 26, 2019: Kinky with iZCALLi (Free)
- July 27, 2019: Lyrics Born with Boss Eagle (Free)
- Aug. 1, 2019: Reverend Peyton's Big Damn Band with Ryan Chrys & The Rough Cuts and Tracksuit Wedding (Free)
- Aug. 2, 2019: Levitt National Tour Presents: Flor de Toloache with Flamenco Denver (Free)
- Aug. 3, 2019: Tower of Power with Special Guests Average White Band (Ticketed)
- Aug. 4, 2019: Reverend Horton Heat with The Delta Bombers and Lincoln Durham (Free)
- Aug. 8, 2019: Slim Cessna's Auto Club with Lost Walks (Free)
- Aug. 9, 2019: Passafire with Of Good Nature (Free)
- Aug. 10, 2019: The Mother Hips with Grant Farm (Free)
- Aug. 15, 2019: Eilen Jewell (Free)
- Aug. 16, 2019: Celso Piña with Pato Machete (Free)
- Aug. 17, 2019: Backyard Party with Dirty Dozen Brass Band and Slim Wednesday (Free)
- Aug. 18, 2019: The Brothers Comatose with Jalan Crossland (Free)
- Aug. 22, 2019: Special Guests with CITRA (Free)
- Aug. 23, 2019: Fiesta CO Dance Company with Mariachi Sol de mi Tierra (Free)
- Aug. 24, 2019: Zion I (Free)
- Aug. 29, 2019: Wild Rivers with The Copper Children (Free)
- Aug. 30, 2019: Dessa with MONAKR (Free)
- Aug. 31, 2019: Authority Zero with No Bueno! (Free)
- Sept. 1, 2019: Grupo Fantasma (Free)
- Sept. 7, 2019: Native American Arts Celebration with special guests Redbone (Free)
- Sept. 8, 2019: Face Vocal Band (Free)
- Sept. 14, 2019: Low Cut Connie (Free)
- Sept. 15, 2019: Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears with Robbie Peoples (Free)
- Sept. 27, 2019: Three Dog Night with Special Guests Firefall and Hazel Miller Band (Ticketed)
Grab a blanket and take a seat on the lawn or buy a reserved seat at this beautiful venue just south of Denver in Greenwood Village. Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre has a variety of acts coming up this spring and summer.
- Apr. 28, 2019: Sabroso Craft Beer, Taco & Music Festival featuring The Offspring with Bad Religion, The Vandals, Black Flag, Strung Out, Dwarves
- June 2, 2019: Summer Song 2019 featuring TobyMac with Zach Williams, Micah Tyler, Social Club Misfits, Jasmine Murray, Land of Color
- June 20, 2019: Train / Goo Goo Dolls with Allen Stone
- July 2, 2019: Pitbull with Baby Bash
- July 11, 2019: Hootie & The Blowfish with Barenaked Ladies
- July 19, 2019: Hammer's House Party with Sir Mix‐A‐Lot, Sisqo, Biz Markie, 2 Live Crew, Funky Bunch
- July 23, 2019: Beck & Cage the Elephant with Spoon, Starcrawler
- July 26, 2019: Jason Aldean with Kane Brown, Carly Pearce, Dee Jay Silver
- Aug. 10, 2019: Lost 80's Live featuring A Flock of Seagulls with Wang Chung, Missing Persons, The Tubes, The Motels, Farrington and Mann, original members of When in Rome UK, The Vapors, Book of Love, Boys Don’t Cry, Escape Club, Real Life, Dramarama
- Aug. 15, 2019: Mumford & Sons with Lord Huron
- Aug. 16, 2019: Mumford & Sons with Tennis
- Aug. 17, 2019: Mumford & Sons with The Milk Carton Kids
- Aug. 18, 2019: The B-52s with Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, Berlin
- Aug. 23–24, 2019: Dave Matthews Band
- Sept. 13, 2019: Florida Georgia Line with Dan + Shay, Morgan Wallen, Canaan Smith
- Sept. 21, 2019: Lynyrd Skynyrd with Bad Company, The Steel Woods
Hudson Gardens is known for presenting some of the best touring artists in the world in a picturesque natural setting, and the 2019 season is shaping up to be one of the most dynamic and exciting yet! All seating is general admission, so bring a blanket or low-back chair. You can bring your own food, or visit one of the many local food trucks that will be dishing out eats during the shows.
- June 9, 2019: Tommy James & The Shondells
- June 16, 2019: America
- June 23, 2019: Howard Jones
- June 30, 2019: Ozark Mountain Daredevils
- July 3, 2019: Super Diamond
- July 7, 2019: Melissa Etheridge
- July 14, 2019: Don Felder—Formerly of The Eagles
- July 21, 2019: Seal
- Aug. 3, 2019: The Oak Ridge Boys
- Aug. 4, 2019: Styx
- Aug. 10, 2019: Atlanta Rhythm Section | Black Oak Arkansas | Blackfoot
- Aug. 17, 2019: Chris Isaak
- Aug. 25, 2019: WAR
WHEN: Wednesdays, mid-June–mid-August (7–9:30 p.m.)
Head to the Backyard at Elway's Cherry Creek every Wednesday this summer for Elway's Taste & Tunes Summer Music Series. Enjoy free music from some fantastic bands (including some of the area's best tribute bands), cocktails, the restaurant's signature menu and beautiful Colorado evenings. Bands play from 7 to 9:30 p.m.
- June 26, 2019: Funkiphino
WHEN: Select Sundays, June–September
On a few special Sundays this summer, join Swallow Hill Music at Commons Park, along the South Platte River at the edge of downtown Denver, for an evening of tunes by indie artists performing from 6 to 8:30 p.m.
Check back for the 2019 lineup.
WHEN: Most Tuesday evenings, 6:30-9 p.m., June-August
Now entering its sixth season, Beats on the Creek will once again take over the historic Wewatta Bridge on Tuesday evenings for an exceptional creek-side scene. This community-minded event with a charity focus offers free concerts to locals and visitors, providing the perfect setting to dine and dance, meet and mingle.
Check back for the 2019 lineup.
WHEN: Wednesday evenings, June–August
Pack up some picnic provisions (and your family) and bring them to the Shady Grove Picnic Series at Four Mile Historic Park on Wednesday evenings for shows that begin at 6:30 p.m. (doors 6 p.m.). This summer tradition has been going on for almost two decades!
Check back for the 2019 lineup.
WHEN: Select Friday Evenings, June–September
Select Fridays at 5:30 p.m., art and music lovers gather in the forecourt of the Clyfford Still Museum for live concerts, with the contemporary architecture of the art museum as a backdrop.
- June 21, 2019: Cha Wa
- July 19, 2019: Don Chicharrón
- Aug. 16, 2019: 3hattrio
- Sept. 6, 2019: Dressy Bessy
The Arvada Center's outdoor amphitheater offers exceptional acoustics in an intimate setting perfect for enjoying live music featuring national and local artists. The amphitheater features a weather-friendly covered seating area with close-up views of the stage and delicious concessions including burgers, sandwiches, beer and wine.
- June 15, 2019: Riders in the Sky and Hot Club of Cowtown
- June 29, 2019: Orquesta Akokán with Baracutanga
- June 30, 2019: The Denver Brass
- July 11, 2019: Colorado Symphony presents "Mozart Under Moonlight"
- July 13, 2019: The CJRO plays the Music of Ray Charles with Count Basie
- July 15, 2019: Pat Benatar and Neil Giraldo
- July 21, 2019: Colorado Symphony Tribute to Comic-Con
- Aug. 4, 2019: George Thorogood and The Destroyers
- Aug. 17, 2019: Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals
- Aug. 24, 2019: Colorado Ballet
- Sept. 6, 2019: Squeeze – The Squeeze Songbook Tour With X