THE MILE HIGH TREE
Denver’s holiday season will once again be bigger and brighter with the spectacular (and free) Mile High Tree. Step inside this brilliantly lit, 110-foot-tall immersive art installation. It will be open all season long. Make a weekend of it and find great hotel deals starting at $89!
In order to ensure the safety of Mile High Tree guests and staff, there will be a number of safety measures put in place to help stop the spread of COVID-19. Safety measures include, but are not limited to:
- Face masks must be worn by staff and guests at all times
- Pods of guests will be limited to no more than five people (pods can consist between one and five people)
- Strict social distancing measures will be in place to keep pods of people at least 6 feet apart from one another. There will be social distance markers set up inside the perimeter of the Tree lot to ensure this successfully takes place.
- There will be no eating or drinking while inside the tree
- Guests are not allowed to touch the tree or climb up on the structure
- There will be security staff monitoring the tree 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Guests who are not following the safety measures, will be asked to leave the premises.